Andre Nickatina - WGz with the BBz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
I used to bump alot of nickatina, and i still like nickatina, but YES that nigga is wierd...

Half of his raps didnt make any sense

His shit was "Easy mac and macaroni no bolonga, popeyes beans and rice nothin nice, bust a ballerinna nickatina, tell me where yo sista liiiive... The cola of a snicker is the cola of mah face! Spinarooni ima tornado crack rock like baby cradle'll -CHEWY!- and my face is full of bear shit"
I think a lot of his shit makes sense to him and the people he around just not to us cuz I heard a interview where he was talkin bout his lyirics "Crack raider raider sharp" was about a crack head in his hood who would always fix peoples cars. he said he was a crack head but he was "sharp" when it came to fixing cars

Jun 5, 2004
I think a lot of his shit makes sense to him and the people he around just not to us cuz I heard a interview where he was talkin bout his lyirics "Crack raider raider sharp" was about a crack head in his hood who would always fix peoples cars. he said he was a crack head but he was "sharp" when it came to fixing cars
I didnt know that. But i know that alot of his shit that dont make sense has to have some kind of meaning... Maybe not even a meaning but hinting to some mysterious shit

And thats dope wut u said if its true, cuz that means he took a crackhead who fixes cars (no b-luv) and incoorporated that into the beat, which is a sample fom escape from new york, where issac hayes is chasing them down that bridge in a caddy and theres a bunch of armageddon style post apocolyptic shit around, like blown up buildings, broken down cars, etc... So thats dope as fuck to me. Thats some hella creative one of a kind shit, which made him his niche iin the game

I honestly liked nicky better when he was still on that crazy shit tho, that was some crazy ass crack shit/artistic shit...

The problem is that white people love that shit too so he capatalized on the college kid fans and went that direction. He was like "ohh yall got white girls aaaand i can smoke all yo weed up and its cool? Shichea!!" And got comfy and lazy and got enough money to live in the titty bars and never left

Props: BOLO and BOLO
May 5, 2002
ALRIGHT....I JUST CHECKED OUT THE E.P.....IM NOT SURE WHY THE WEIRD AUTO TUNE ON TWO OF THE SONGS....THAT MADE THE TWO SONGS HARD TO BUMP....THE EP IS NOT THE BEST FROM NICKATINA....I WILL AGREE WITH THAT BUT IT STILL HAS A COUPLE OF SLAPS THOUGH.

NICKATINA SPITS FIRE THOUGH....RAP MUSIC LEGEND IN MY BOOK....EASILY ONE OF BEST THE M.C.'S ON THE PLANET....IM NOT SURE WHY PEOPLE WOULD SAY HIS LYRICS ARE WIERD THOUGH....HE IS SPITTIN PLAIN ENGLISH....EVERYTHING HE SPIT MAKES TOTAL SENSE....ANDRE NICKATINA IS A REAL INTELIGENT RAPPER.

Last edited:
May 5, 2002
I used to bump alot of nickatina, and i still like nickatina, but YES that nigga is wierd...

Half of his raps didnt make any sense

His shit was "Easy mac and macaroni no bolonga, popeyes beans and rice nothin nice, bust a ballerinna nickatina, tell me where yo sista liiiive... The cola of a snicker is the cola of mah face! Spinarooni ima tornado crack rock like baby cradle'll -CHEWY!- and my face is full of bear shit"
I WILL SAY THAT AUTO TUNE STUFF ON HIS NEW EP IS WIERD....BUT LYRICALLY WHAT IS WIERD ABOUT HIM?

EVERY RAP HE SPITS MAKES SENSE PIMP....IF YOU THINK YOU FIND ONE....LET ME KNOW....I WOULD LIKE TO DECIPHER IT.

THAT STUFF YOU WROTE IS JUST A BUNCH OF STUFF YOU THREW TOGETHER THOUGH....UNLESS ITS A SONG IM NOT HIP TO....LET ME KNOW.

THE LINES HE SAYS IS

ALPINE RELIANT.... POLICE DEFIANT
KENTUCKY FIRED AND POPYES NUMBER ONE CLIENT
TWO PIECE BEANS AND RICE....ALL SPICE
AND A RX7 CUTTIN THROUGH THE NIGHT

AHEAD OF HIS TIME LYRICS MAYNE....

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the autotune is used is a weird way and its not a good weird. it just sounds bad lol. this ep got slam dunked in the recycling bin.

Sep 26, 2008
I didnt know that. But i know that alot of his shit that dont make sense has to have some kind of meaning... Maybe not even a meaning but hinting to some mysterious shit

And thats dope wut u said if its true, cuz that means he took a crackhead who fixes cars (no b-luv) and incoorporated that into the beat, which is a sample fom escape from new york, where issac hayes is chasing them down that bridge in a caddy and theres a bunch of armageddon style post apocolyptic shit around, like blown up buildings, broken down cars, etc... So thats dope as fuck to me. Thats some hella creative one of a kind shit, which made him his niche iin the game

I honestly liked nicky better when he was still on that crazy shit tho, that was some crazy ass crack shit/artistic shit...

The problem is that white people love that shit too so he capatalized on the college kid fans and went that direction. He was like "ohh yall got white girls aaaand i can smoke all yo weed up and its cool? Shichea!!" And got comfy and lazy and got enough money to live in the titty bars and never left
It was actually a magazine interview from back in the 90's maybe Murder Dog or something.. A number of times I have been watching movies and been like "Oh shit, that is what Nickatina was referencing in his rhyme". when before I had know idea before what he was talkin about.. I feel you on the got to comfy thing too.. i think maybe he was trying to get more of a black fans cuz people was always sayin only white people listen to him and that's when he started getting beats from Zaytoven and doing club type beats and shit.. I will say the nicky and Jacka EP was dope the whole way threw.. they should get together and do a full length album

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
This EP was fucking garbage. It sounds like he used Audacity to try and simulate Autotune but it just sounds all distorted and he's got a song about having his butthole licked. This shit should be deleted from history.

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
lol so you condition yourself to like his shitty music because he dropped 3 tight albums in the mid 90's? dude is a fucking wierdo, and a embarrassment to our scene period.
to be honest i never listened to dude in the 90's. it was only when i heard scottie 15 on 18 reasons that i decided to look for more of his stuff. initially the beat drew me in, but i thought him and shaggy were just trolling. i like most of his weird shit tho. nobody would dare bust on a beat like Jungle besides dre