Andre Nickatina wants $100k to drop new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
What happened to nick peace and Million dollar Dream? Why don't Nicky and equipto collab anymore? Seems like equipto turned into a conscious rapper hate his newer material
Equipto came out of a crew, Bored Stiff, that was definitely "backpack" rap, but you're right I dug what they brought out of each other. Quipto said they fell out, but this was years ago.

Jan 18, 2006
Equipto came out of a crew, Bored Stiff, that was definitely "backpack" rap, but you're right I dug what they brought out of each other. Quipto said they fell out, but this was years ago.
I can respect the fact they didnt make it public. In fact neither one is really known for dissing other rappers, both seem like stand up dudes

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
yes the producer of those first two albums seems like he needs 100k to work since IDK who he is or anything else hes done since then.

If nickatina needs money he should be promoting the fuck out of his upcoming comp with Savage-C instead of begging online

next thing we know hes going to be

For real i bet that album with Sav-C is gonna be better then this $100,000 project

Mar 3, 2006
Anyone know the name of the song he is rapping on in his Kickstarter page with The Jacka pictured as you click play? It starts about 40 seconds in.

Oct 28, 2014
That's a lot of money. You could record an entire album in a studio AND have enough for professional level beats for less than $5,000. Music isn't expensive to record anymore, especially not rap music. I guess with the rest of the money he could get a whole bunch of features and crazy promotion.

Jul 6, 2009
I heard nick acting and equip to fell out over money. Equip to wanted more % for the stuff they did but nickatina felt he was the main attraction. And I doubt nickatina is broke he still has a huge cult following

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
In my entire life I've never heard anyone say anything negative about Nickatina....Then I came in this thread.

Nicki is one of those guys like Brotha Lynch, he's way bigger out side his region than he is in it. They love him out in Vegas. He's novelty among the locals. He's also really popular in the north west. I don't see why he can't get a hundred racks.
Nickatina is a white skater rapper, after tears of a clown he just got strange.