Andre Nickatina wants $100k to drop new album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
In my entire life I've never heard anyone say anything negative about Nickatina....Then I came in this thread.

Nicki is one of those guys like Brotha Lynch, he's way bigger out side his region than he is in it. They love him out in Vegas. He's novelty among the locals. He's also really popular in the north west. I don't see why he can't get a hundred racks.
We all fans...his catalog is solid. Jus if Im going support theses days esp with what he's been dropping I'll buy the cd when it drops

I agree with what's been said by most, tbh It seem like he lost his hunger,everything from tears of a clown & before is straight classic tho

Mar 9, 2003
In my entire life I've never heard anyone say anything negative about Nickatina....Then I came in this thread.

Nicki is one of those guys like Brotha Lynch, he's way bigger out side his region than he is in it. They love him out in Vegas. He's novelty among the locals. He's also really popular in the north west. I don't see why he can't get a hundred racks.
At one point every white person I met loved Nickatina. They were also heavy into coke and weed. That Ayo song was an anthem for a lot of folks.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
It would all make Dollars & Cents if this was the Best album of his career besides his first 2 Dre Dog albums then its justified. If he all of a sudden gets TopQuality Beats and spends good time, energy and thought on the rhymes then someone could make $200,000 on an Andre Nickatina album very easily.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Looks like he made his goal of $100,000. Says on there that he's working with the producer of his first two albums. Should be interesting.
yes the producer of those first two albums seems like he needs 100k to work since IDK who he is or anything else hes done since then.

If nickatina needs money he should be promoting the fuck out of his upcoming comp with Savage-C instead of begging online

next thing we know hes going to be