And you thought you were real fans!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Oh yeah...and one of yall said that you had the "original" BIG BAD WOLF...I highly doubt that....there is one on the net that says original, but its not. I think only one person has the original.

Aug 30, 2002
If the shoe fits......
If you felt like I was talkin to you then I was and if you didn't feel anything then you're a true fan. I just wanted to quiet a few big mouth bandwagon jumpers, that's all. I just wanted to put it out there that way to make a point not to flame everyone.

The Remedy is right about those tapes. Back in 96 he recorded "The Worst" down in KCMO at BRC studios. "Mitch Bade" was released but Midwest Side never released the whole CD, they just sat on it for years. Many lucky people got the original CD on tapes over the years.

Jun 11, 2002
dont try to redeem yourself for this bullshit post. you were talkin to every fan of techs that dont have those songs.
"If you're a real Tech N9ne fan you have:

Red Necro
Poison Mist
TerrorVison
Big Bad Wolf "Original"
Crispy
Let's make some Fuckin Noise
Fuck Your Religion
Witch Doctor "Original"
Hydro
Killa Clown "Original"

If you don't have the above, step off Mr. Bandwagon jumper!!"

i guess if you have to have those songs to be a techn9ne fan, then shit he dont have many.

May 1, 2002
@ BigWillie3Times

BigWillie3Times said:
If the shoe fits......
If you felt like I was talkin to you then I was and if you didn't feel anything then you're a true fan. I just wanted to quiet a few big mouth bandwagon jumpers, that's all. I just wanted to put it out there that way to make a point not to flame everyone.

str8... My bad if it came off like I was trippin, I thought you were on some brag shit at first, like half these fools up on this board... Its all good...

Lace us with some more info homie...

WWW.70MILE.COM

Jul 7, 2002
Yeah....the shoe did fit a couple of ya on this board. For those of you that are trippin: take a second, hike up your skirt, ice down your vagina, insert a tampon, and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

My peoples is real.....just like Tony said, fuckin with BigWillie is fucking with us. The shoe fit some of yall, and it was a little too small for some others, but it all jesus; at the end of the day...I still slepp well.....lol.

Ra.

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2002
heh, you know what's worse. when muthfuckas just hear about tech then go and grab all his old shit too cover up any bandwagon evidence :p

May 7, 2002
TonyFingaz said:
Oh yeah by the way to all the haters, watch how yall talk to my HOMIE!!!!
Watch out yall, he might e-beat you or somethin :rolleyes:

Shouldnt matter to you guys what net people say should it? Tryin to punk them online ohhh wow. Just be glad they are actually supporting Tech to some degree. You look just as bad tryin to punk people as they do tryin to be down.

Aug 17, 2002
Its All Jesus

dont take it like that slide and six... the dude was just makin a point to all those people who think that they are the shit and r braggin about all the tracks they have, sayin they "know" Tech... yada yada yada...its all jesus... thanks for makin ur point BigWillie

(.. i am right... aren't I .. at least partially...)

Aug 17, 2002
damn... sorry bout that... guess i didnt read everything before i replied... oh well... at least i hope that i reitterated the point of the post and got out to u all that dont understand sarcasm .. PEACE

i may have been under a rock for the last couple of years but that doesnt make me a bandwagon tech n9ne fan...honestly...were you born a tech n9ne fan? did someone introduce you to his album? his concert? it didnt just come naturally im sure...and yeah i know im gonna get flamed for this but..fuck. tech isnt exactly mainstream...so i dont think of the fans...especially any on this board ( for the most part ) are bandwagon fans... think about how hard it is for us new fans ( last two years ) to find old tracks...yeah...it may sound like its a plot to cover up bandwagon...but true fans...wanna hear where tech came from..what hes done...his up and downs... fuck calling me or anyone of these guys a bandwagon fan...if tech gets a TRL video and this board blows up...then we can start this post about bandwagon fans....

Aug 18, 2002
shit, I may not post here that much and I may not have any of the above; but that's all due to the fact that I just recently got into Tech and it's very difficult at this point to get my hands on any of his earlier material; which one day (believe me; when it comes to music I don't fuck around; I've got a cd collection that'll make quite a few bust a load) I will. Right now all I gots is Anghellic and I collect singles and promos so I have the "It's Alive" single but that's all I own to my name; I have Absolute Power coming through the mail off this webpage and as soon as I can get some loot and find his older shit; you best believe Ima get my hands on it fo sho! but don't judge me by something as little as how many "songs" I have in my collection; I'm down with Tech and I doubt he has any problem with this, peace

agrees with Absolut sicnesS; you wanna talk shit just because all I own is Anghellic? shows just how much respect you have for Tech's fanbase and his career; at least ima try my best to get a hold of that shit; you see it's people like you that Tech don't need supportin his music, peace