And you thought you were real fans!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
If you're a real Tech N9ne fan you have:

Red Necro
Poison Mist
TerrorVison
Big Bad Wolf "Original"
Crispy
Let's make some Fuckin Noise
Fuck Your Religion
Witch Doctor "Original"
Hydro
Killa Clown "Original"

If you don't have the above, step off Mr. Bandwagon jumper!!!!!!

Jul 7, 2002
He has them songs......thats for sure. And it is going to take more than yall could ever imagine for BigWillie to put em out in the public....lol. Those songs are staying in the vault.

Aug 18, 2002
real tech fans

finally some real mufuckas that know Tech shit I've heard a few of those tracks from an undeclared source and that shit is real, all these punk bitches like t9an..ontechsdick man don't know shit bout anything. so i'm glad to see cats like you, Swick and his crew, heat myser,etc. represent Tech and Kansacity to the fullest. Keep that shit to yourself or all sacred things will become bitch. All these Stans think they know shit. 816 to 913 state 2 state. :dead: HAHAHAHA

Aug 21, 2002
I fell yall, but think about it. Those song are some of my favs, but everyone can't possibly have those all, and dawg I commend you for having those too playa. I think they are fans and eerythang, but the real fans will go outta they way to make sure they have or try to get those tracks. That's why we are really here. There are a few busters running around here hating on every positive thing about Tech on the forum, but fuck em' I aint losing money offa them, its obvious that Tech is hurting something they want or dont have so guess what...."They are trying to destroy him" A, stay up cats, I just realized that I am slipping in my collection though. I'l set it straight. Holla Back

In a minute.............................

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Damn.. juss readin those track names gave me the chills.. i bet those songs are super savage..

are the old midwestside recordings?

and for the dont know's, Im not affiliated with Tech or Strange.. just a fan.. part of Swicks crew though.. and been helpin heat myser out on his bidness...

Aug 23, 2002
Real Tech N9ne Fans

I feel so ashamed of myself. I'm trying to get almost every song by him but every song you just named there, i dont have (Except the Original Big Bad Wolf. Actually I really dont have much. Let's see....

AngHellic
Celcius (On Computer)
Absolute Power (On comp until it comes out)

Still trying to find The Worst & The Calm Before The Storm (I live in Hawaii, very hard to get anything here)

Earthquake
End Of Time
Freak
Hey Muthafuckas
They Likes That Shit
Under Pressure
Aint Nobody Fuckin' Wit It
The Anthem
Soul Searchin
Testin'

As you can see...NOT a long list. Hey if anyone can help me with getting song of his shit, I'd appreciate it.

Aug 30, 2002
Don't forget Tech was signed to Perspective Records back in 93, He formed Nnutt Howze during that time and they were destroying stages all over the US. Midwest Side came around in 96, so for all you Tech fans that think you know wazzup, class is in session.

Did you know:
-Tech was recording in LA back in 93, do you have any of those songs?
-Nnutt Howze AKA(6688846993, it's comunication code- push Nnutt Howze on your phone and you'll get it) was under Perspective Records for about 3 years, do you have any of those songs?

Remember, Tech was given his name by a member of KC MO's Pure Dope, he recorded with them, do you have any of those songs?

Right about now you're starting to realize, "hey I guess I don't have all the Tech N9ne songs I thought I did", and your right!!

Class is over for now.

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
BigWillie3Times said:
I try my best, but don't hate.
Sorry willie didn't mean to flame or anything, but to say we aren't true fans or whatever just because we don't have a few old songs that are virtually impossible to get is kind of unreasonable don't you think? I mean sure we all wish we had the songs and you should be happy you have em but don't shove it in our faces like that. Most fools on here like tech just as much as you and he considers us all "real fans."

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
agree with slide

I been knowing all the story for awhile, and I have always wondered what happen to the songs he did in la and where ever else. Just like he was supposed to have a album named The virus and Be Warned, so i'm like I know the title songs have been released (well in a way been released) but what i'm saying is what was on those albums right there. I wish I had the old stuff but just like everybody else is thinking, it is probably impossible. I just don't think it was right to say we ain't true fans because we ain't got everything, cause the whole point is some of us is trying. TheRemedy is not Bashing anybody, just speaking how I feel right now.

May 1, 2002
BigWillie3Times said:
If you're a real Tech N9ne fan you have:

Red Necro
Poison Mist
TerrorVison
Big Bad Wolf "Original"
Crispy
Let's make some Fuckin Noise
Fuck Your Religion
Witch Doctor "Original"
Hydro
Killa Clown "Original"

If you don't have the above, step off Mr. Bandwagon jumper!!!!!!

~Not a real fans? What kind of shit is that?

Were not real fans if we dont have some shit that is unavailable?

I hope that this thread was aimed at the members of the board that swear they got everything from tech, simply because they downloaded some shit, and not the unfortunate few of us that that actually have to pay for our shit...

Jul 7, 2002
lol.......he is fucking with yall. Can't you see it. I am going to go out on a limb and say that this post was directed to the fuckers who act like they know everything and anything about Tech, but are full of shit. This post wasn't directed at 95% of yall.

Just what I am thinking.

Jul 7, 2002
oh yeah....and if yall only knew who you were talking shit on....lol

Ain't NO dick riding on Willie3Times part. Thats 100% real...more than most of yall can handle.