and now the biggest bust is complete...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
As of now JaMarcus is the biggest bust in nfl history according to espn due to him playin 5 years and only havin 7 wins. Lol he made hella money off al and all y'all raider fans.

Aug 24, 2006
well, if memory serves correct. some raider fans would try and say that russell was better then smith and hill. but i guess they are eating their own words now. doesnt matter anymore, i could care less. this is great news for raider fans and i think this past year most raider fans gave up hope on russell and stopped defending his fat ass.. this may be the year that us niner fans stop defending alex smith cuz he has no more excuses.. but yea, at leas alex smith wants to be the starter and wants to win adn try and get better. especially when he took that pay cut.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Raider fans once again eat there words for all the shit they talked about Alex Smith.
well it's extremely obvious now that Smith is better than Russell... but Russell being terrible doesn't make Smith any better... although Smith does deserve at least one more year to see how he plays with some consistency at OC (even though Jimmy Raye kinda sucks) and an improved O-line... Russell doesn't deserve shit

I did defend Russell for his first 2 seasons...not necessarily because I thought he was good... but I felt he deserved a little more time to develop... however, I was ready to cut him after the first game last season

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
JaMarcus Russell's agent offered "no comment" when asked about rumors that the free agent would be joining the Bengals.
Chad Ochocinco has dropped several hints via his Twitter account that Russell would sign with the Bengals. Tweeted Ocho: "Jamarcus Russell, you on twitter, if not its cool I'll see you in minicamp, ooops, did I just leak that info?" ESPN's Adam Schefter responded by saying the Bengals aren't the only team to have contacted Russell, and there are no plans for the quarterback to join any team's minicamp right now.