An Inconvienent Truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
DenverInput said:
thats my point, the government wants to have a global warming tax so we all pay money for a solution, but if there is none what the fuck is the point? for them to benefit by making money?

So your point is that because you don't think we have anything to do with global warming we shouldn't have to help(even if it cost money) to take care of the problem.

Think of it like this: A big scale, one side of the scale has millions of gold bars, the other side-earth. I shouldn't even have to bring this up because you're an idiot of you didn't already know. Its all basic education that we should of all learned along time ago, cause and effect. I don't see how you can put a price on the earth considering you/money won't exist if earth doesn't exist...unless of course you're a jew...then I understand.

Feb 8, 2006
ThaG said:
you don't wanna hear it
You mean how YOU think we should eliminate 1/3 of the population? Good luck getting people on that bandwagon. Do you have a solution that wouldn't get you labeled Hitler?

May 6, 2007
mouth_my_nuts said:
So your point is that because you don't think we have anything to do with global warming we shouldn't have to help(even if it cost money) to take care of the problem.

Think of it like this: A big scale, one side of the scale has millions of gold bars, the other side-earth. I shouldn't even have to bring this up because you're an idiot of you didn't already know. Its all basic education that we should of all learned along time ago, cause and effect. I don't see how you can put a price on the earth considering you/money won't exist if earth doesn't exist...unless of course you're a jew...then I understand.
i would pay money if some one had a solution

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Humans: not prepared to trade green for growth.

One way to STOP polluting the air with so much CO2: China, which depends on coal for nearly 70 percent of its energy needs, could use more clean energy sources and upgrade to cleaner coal-fired power plants.

That's just an example, Denver you're looking at it like its too big of a problem, theres no ONE SOLUTION rather then 1000000 small solutions.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
GTS said:
You mean how YOU think we should eliminate 1/3 of the population? Good luck getting people on that bandwagon. Do you have a solution that wouldn't get you labeled Hitler?
not 1/3, 5/7

Feb 8, 2006
mouth_my_nuts said:
Humans: not prepared to trade green for growth.

One way to STOP polluting the air with so much CO2: China, which depends on coal for nearly 70 percent of its energy needs, could use more clean energy sources and upgrade to cleaner coal-fired power plants.

That's just an example, Denver you're looking at it like its too big of a problem, theres no ONE SOLUTION rather then 1000000 small solutions.
what are u doing to help?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
nhojsmith said:
6/20/07 --> CHINA OVERTAKES U.S. AS TOP CO2 EMITTER

better start thinking of a practical option ThaG.
There is no practical option.

Until the people who can do something to stop the process make up their minds it will be too late. It's the big and complicated machinery of world economics that will prevent every attempt to do something.

BTW I posted an article some time ago where they did some calculations and showed that you can put a solar panel on every roof in USA for the price of two months of war in Iraq and this will be sufficient to provide all the energy needed for the country. Now imagine putting square miles of solar panels in the desert in Australia, Sahara and Arabian countries....

These are solutions but nothing will ever be done until it's too late. It is too late already for Greenland and West Antarctica, I would not recommend buying property in Florida to anyone other than HERESY and ParkBoyz

Feb 8, 2006
ThaG said:

Until the people who can do something to stop the process make up their minds it will be too late. It's the big and complicated machinery of world economics that will prevent every attempt to do something.

BTW I posted an article some time ago where they did some calculations and showed that you can put a solar panel on every roof in USA for the price of two months war and this will be sufficient to provide all the energy needed for the country. Now imagine putting square miles of solar panels in the desert in Australia, Sahara and Arabian countries....

These are solutions but nothing will ever be done until it's too late.
finally something I agree with you on

May 6, 2007
ThaG said:

BTW I posted an article some time ago where they did some calculations and showed that you can put a solar panel on every roof in USA for the price of two months of war in Iraq and this will be sufficient to provide all the energy needed for the country. Now imagine putting square miles of solar panels in the desert in Australia, Sahara and Arabian countries....

These are solutions but nothing will ever be done until it's too late. It is too late already for Greenland and West Antarctica, I would not recommend buying property in Florida to anyone other than HERESY and ParkBoyz
thank you thats all i wanted

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
GTS said:
lol
just like those people that wear a sticker to support the troops I see. So is being aware enough to fight global warming?

No but awareness where solutions start. How is that just like people that wear stickers to support troops? Most of those people probably have friends and family in that war and are "supporting" them like you said above. Wearing a sticker doesn't make anybody aware of anything they probably didn't know already. Making people aware of THIS subject is sharing facts and and scientific evidence of whats happening in our atmosphere.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
GTS said:
why don't you enlighten everyone who missed it.
Here it is:

The real problem are not fossil fuels but rather the quantities we use and our energy demands. These, in turn, come from overpopulation. When you consider two facts:

1. the world population is rapidly approaching 7 billions and will be 10 billions by 2030-2050

2. countries with enormous population that were previously mostly rural (China and India) are rapidly industrializing

You will understand that there is very little you can do to reduce emissions. And you need not only to reduce emissions but to reduce them by at least 80% IMMEDIATELY if you want to spare more than a billion people the inconvenience of having to look for new homes after the ones they had are flooded.

Even if you are a magician and you find a way to produce absolutely clena energy with no emissions of GHG, you still have problems with pollution, destruction of environments, desertification, etc.

And again it all comes to population and its size

Reduce population and you're on the way to solve all these problems

The current estimates point that we are using 30% more resources than the Earth can provide. Not only that, the trends are:

1. increase in population size

2. increase in resources used per capita

3. decrease in the available resources

The sustainable number of human population is 2.2 billion, the number drops to 1.25-1.5 if everybody consumes as the average American. We are 7 billion...

So how do you reduce population? The answer is that you can't do it in the current sociopolitical situation when everybody who dares to state the problem is labeled as a Nazi and when 85% of world's population blindly believes in God, Jehova, Allah, or whatever the fuck they believe in and their religion tells them "Have as many kids as you can". Especially true for catholics and muslims (maybe that's why Latin America and mulsim countries have some of the highest population growth rates).

A solution has been proposed - introduce a "birth permit", e.g allow only those people who have the financial resources to raise a child and give it proper education and who have no record of child abuse to have 1 kid. This is the best solution but there's a problem - it is slow and we're facing a rapid increase in sea level if we don't do something immediately. Moreover, it will still have to include lots of infanticide because there will be all kinds of morons who will have babies despite the ban and they will have to be killed if we really want to achieve some results. It will still be too slow though, certainly not enough to rapidly bring the population back to 2.2 billions. And nobody ever will pass such a law. Not in the world we live in.

The other solution is to kill people. 5 billions to be exact. It's not a pretty solution, I know and it will not be done either. Not in this world...