AMC's Hell on Wheels

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
better than Will Smith, Mark Wahlberg, and Ice Cube??
First two could barely be considered rappers. Will Smiths made joke raps and Marky Mark was a record label gimmick that was made off his brothers fame. Ice Cube is the only one I would consider a rapper (since he wrote his raps) that was an okay actor when he was playing someone close to himself but helped make the rapper to actor epidemic what it is today.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I caught the pilot and I felt it was pretty mediocre. It was good enough that I'll watch at least a few more episodes. The Deadwood comparison here was inevitable, and Deadwood shits on this show, imo.

Nov 7, 2006
IMO yes......

MosDef even played a rapper in Brown Sugar. Which I think Will Smith, Wahlberg, and Ice Cube would have a problem acting as........

As wierd as that sounds.

yeah and will smith starred in a movie with basically just him in it. you really think mos def can pull that off? i think not. will smith is the best rapper to actor there is and mos def is mediocre just like wahlberg and ice cube, there only good when the role fits them but will smith can make a movie good all by himself.

Aug 16, 2003
I watched a little bit of this show tonight. It looked pretty good for what I caught of it. I was at the part when some lanky guy was talking about some guy trying to chew his arm off while he was a POW.

I saw a little bit of Common and thought he did ok. I might go back and watch the 1st show and see what the hell I missed.

Nov 11, 2011
I gave it a shot,had me yawning like crazy on the first episode i doubt the rest can be better. Unless the Indians start doing some crazy gruesome shit on every episode ill watch it. Breaking Bad and the Walking dead are the best shows on AMC.

*COMMON is a pretty good actor but yeah I hate when most rappers pop out in movies or tv shows,Smokin aces was good...*

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
yeah and will smith starred in a movie with basically just him in it. you really think mos def can pull that off? i think not. will smith is the best rapper to actor there is and mos def is mediocre just like wahlberg and ice cube, there only good when the role fits them but will smith can make a movie good all by himself.

Good point

Apr 27, 2008
its a good show and im hooked on it. i was iffy at first but its turning out to be a legit show. i dunno bout any of you but i would def smash with that bitch that has the tats on her chin.

May 2, 2002
I stopped watching after the 4th or 5th episode. I found it too slow for my taste. I will try and watch the rest of the season and post back here soon.