AMC's Hell on Wheels

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Season 2 premiered last night.

I stuck with it. Many shows often start out slow in the first season but find themselves in the 2nd and 3rd, so I will keep on watching it this season. The previews for the upcoming episodes looked fucking awesome. I can't wait for more battles with the Indians to go down. Unfortunately, there were also train robberies in this episode, on the same night and same channel as the Breaking Bad one. The shows are nothing alike so it's an unfair comparison but Hell on Wheels definitely paled in comparison. I agree that it is a bit slow, but it should pick up this season.

Feb 3, 2006
The Indians raiding party and Common was on there G shit last night. Common and his ex-chick looks like they will be messing around again. You knew oh shot in the face dude wasn't hitting it right she has a wondering eye. lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Go Irish! lol. They just escaped the noose & now they immediately go and do something to put them right back in the noose. lol

P.S. I love that chin-tattooed whore.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
HOLY SHIT what an epic fucking finale. Emotional rollercoaster. Kinda cheesy battle scenes but forgivable. Unbelievable deaths! Just as I expected, this show got better and better. I think it will start getting some recognition for season 3, by critics & possibly award shows.

***SPOILERS***

I can't fucking believe Miss Belle actually died. I admit I did tear up. Do you think the Swede survived the fall? I think it is very possible.

Feb 3, 2006
That finale was very good. I can't believe Miss Belle got killed either. The Swede is so damn crazy I believe he lived the fall. Common got his boo back to after dude domed himself.. lol Man the Indians burned the town down.. Damn good season..

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
That was a crazy ass finale!!!
I was holler'n' all through the house!!!
Crazy how they let the swede cause all that chaos
and not even give bohanan the satisfaction of give'n' him death!!!

Checc it out tho!!!
Tattooed chin is real!!!
I went to her town in "oatman, az"
her name ain't "eva" tho:

Attachments

Oct 13, 2003
Hell on Wheels is pretty dope. I have yet to check out Deadwood. Commons role, it's difficult to say. Would his character have benefitted more if it was played by a no-name actor? Probably. Common is to "current" for me to imagine he's a guy of that time.