Always Sunny In Philadelphia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Saw this yesterday...brilliant marketing.

"I have a bleached asshole."

"a turd merger."

Who Pooped the Bed? is the funniest episode of Always Sunny I have seen.
Meh, it has its moments. Did you miss the first 3 seasons? Anyone one of those episodes kicks Who Pooped The Bed in the nuts.

The first four seasons were awesome. Seasons five and six were pretty awful with a few decent to funny episodes here and there. They should have just ended it after last year.
Season 4 was terrible. It was the worst of the last 3, as 4 and 5 had a bit of redemption. Seasons 1-3 are some of the best TV programming EVER. Had they stopped it there, it would have been my favorite show of all time, but the seasons 4, 5, and 6 have put a black eye on their legacy.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just checked wiki to see what episodes were in season four, you are stupid, season four was great too.

By the way don't flip out on me for calling you a name I'm just kidding. I feel the need to state that seeing everything is so serious on the boards now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I've watched a lot of episodes, but idk what season they're from. I know what made me laugh the hardest, and that was the aforementioned episode.

May 9, 2002
Just checked wiki to see what episodes were in season four, you are stupid, season four was great too.

By the way don't flip out on me for calling you a name I'm just kidding. I feel the need to state that seeing everything is so serious on the boards now.
I am not stupid. Season 4 blew. Dick. C wuth i did ther?

Season 5 had "Mac and Dennis Break Up" and "The D.E.N.N.I.S. System" which were two of my favorite episodes.
Really? Uggh. I clearly have very different taste in comedy than most here.

I've watched a lot of episodes, but idk what season they're from. I know what made me laugh the hardest, and that was the aforementioned episode.
The ones you watched were probably prior to season 4.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
season 4 was fuckin great. it had easily one of the best moments in the show's history with the creation of dayman. i think sunny should do 2 more seasons after this 1 then end it & i would be happy.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Don't matter. lol

It's not like this show breaks any ground or changes the comedy genre.

My favorite episode has Danny DeVito claiming he shit the bed and the only reason he did it was because "Poop is funny."

Sorry if I don't get too wrapped up in which season was better, since I feel like that's similar to saying "the shit I got on my hand the other night when I wiped my ass isn't as good as the piss I got on my shoe when I was drunk and missed the toilet".

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Don't matter. lol

It's not like this show breaks any ground or changes the comedy genre.

My favorite episode has Danny DeVito claiming he shit the bed and the only reason he did it was because "Poop is funny."

Sorry if I don't get too wrapped up in which season was better, since I feel like that's similar to saying "the shit I got on my hand the other night when I wiped my ass isn't as good as the piss I got on my shoe when I was drunk and missed the toilet".