Always Sunny In Philadelphia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
I just started watching the League because of this tread, funny shit. I thought it was some Friday Night Lights type shit from the name and never would have watched it. Thanks.
I LOVE the league.

i like that guy's wife.
not Roxin's wife. shes certifiably hot.
the white guy's wife. shes like not overwhelmingly hot..
when you google her shes not all that..
but on the show when i see her i want to fuck the shit out of her.

LOL ID TRIPLE PROP YOU FOR THAT VIDEO IN YOUR SIG.
ANDY C IS A GOD. MC GQ DOES THE BEST REWINDS IN THE GAME.

May 9, 2002
OK, last nights episode was GREAT. That scene where Mac and Dennis are arguing about blackface is the type of scene that made this show BRILLIANT 5 years ago. They need more of that NOW if this show wants to keep succeeding IMO.

Nov 24, 2003
^^Last nights episode was great! Blackface was hilarious.

And holy shit the Franks as an Indian Chief sex scene brought tears to my eyes. That shit was so out of left field

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
^^Last nights episode was great! Blackface was hilarious.

And holy shit the Franks as an Indian Chief sex scene brought tears to my eyes. That shit was so out of left field
Im looking for lethal weapon 5 on youtube, but nada... I think Franks Indian Chief love scene was a spoof on "The Room" and if it wasnt, that shit was still hilarious.

Dec 17, 2004
^^agree. only part i thought was kinda funny was dennis and charlie wrestling drunk and dennis yelling at tim and chase "c'mon lets wrestle!!!"

there were enough funny episodes throughout the season to make me still want another season though

and theres still one final episode where sweet dee gives birth to end the season...this has potential to be good

who will the father be???

mac
charlie
cricket
one of the mcboyles
???

i have a feeling it will be a black baby or she wont even give birth

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
^^agree. only part i thought was kinda funny was dennis and charlie wrestling drunk and dennis yelling at tim and chase "c'mon lets wrestle!!!"

there were enough funny episodes throughout the season to make me still want another season though

and theres still one final episode where sweet dee gives birth to end the season...this has potential to be good

who will the father be???

mac
charlie
cricket
one of the mcboyles
???

i have a feeling it will be a black baby or she wont even give birth
Dee already stated that Mac & Charlie werent the father.
That would be funny if she was fakin the whole thing.

Dec 4, 2006
I used to watch this shit...then it got boring...

it has it's ups and downs though....funny sometimes and then it be like just ehh...