Alpha Dog trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
DaSlacker said:
yes, it was probably a scratch edit that some intern at the editing studio burned to a DVD because he/she is a JT freak.

interns... thats how shit leaks!
and if they get caught they can be sure that they dont get another job in the business never.

Jan 2, 2004
Explanation on the "trailer" from the director of the movie at IMDB...

Hello All,

Nick here. The "trailer" you all saw was a promo reel for foreign buyers. It was not created by me, but by a promo house, that took all of our footage from the first half of the shoot and put the product you see together (hence, the green screens). Not bad, but very incomplete and yes, it did give away the entire story.

Alpha is going along fine. The studio notes have been addressed (some of the notes were ver helpful), and we're are on course for final delivery on November 4th. The film runs 1hr and 53 minutes, and is on course to be released in January or February of '06.

The New Line publicity machine doesn't start until we deliver, but look for a big push after that. There is talk of AD going to Sundance, but as of now, it's jusy talk.

The movie's juicy. I'm very proud of it. I look forward to its release and to hearing all of your responses after you've seen it. This board has been very helpful to my perspective. I appreciate the time devoted to everyone's opinion.

Nick