Alpha Dog trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
That trailer was the movie in a nutshell. You know the kid gets wacked out, so that kills the suspense regarding the debate as to if they should kill him or not. They also show the cops bustin in ... The End.

I hate movie trailers that do that

May 16, 2004
Dark Shadow said:
No no no no, he looks like a faggot. Get it right. Look we know he cant be hard so i wonder why they even put em the movie.
who in the entertainment spotlight is hard?

sure he has his dick in between his legs but it's better than putting a complete no name in the movie.

Sep 16, 2002
Dark Shadow said:
No no no no, he looks like a faggot. Get it right. Look we know he cant be hard so i wonder why they even put em the movie.
agreed, they should've put the sidekick of Benicio Del Toro on "WAY OF THE GUN" instead of Timberlake since he looks like him, but isn't in a boy band and is probably a way better actor than Justin.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
CyrusTheVirus said:
That trailer was the movie in a nutshell. You know the kid gets wacked out, so that kills the suspense regarding the debate as to if they should kill him or not. They also show the cops bustin in ... The End.

I hate movie trailers that do that
Uh, well it is taken from actual events.

Here's some suspense for ya... will the flick show "Johnny Truelove" getting nabbed in South America five years later?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2005/03/10/state/n085203S47.DTL

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I'm ignorant & was unaware that it was based on actual events. I haven't read anything about the movie besides tech is doing music for it and click here for the trailer. I've seen quite a few trailers that basically show you the whole movie in 90 seconds, then when you watch it you already know whats going to happen:dead: