ALL YOU CHIEF FANS AND PEOPLE WHO THOUgHT THE CHIEFS WERE THAT gOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2003
www.70mile.com
cali_gangsta said:

who cares if the broncos lost to the bears
the cheifs lost to the BEANGLES the team that lost to the RAIDERS and then they got their asses ran over by a team that lost to the bears giving portis 5 TD'S to add to his season and carrer stats.
and i think that is pretty sad that the cheifs had a hard time beating the raiders twice
[/B]
who the hell are the beangles?

May 2, 2002
TormentedN9NE said:
why werent the fucking denver fans here during super bowls 1 and 2, i dont think i saw any! lol The past is called a past for a reason, chiefs are 11-2 Right Now and denver is 3 games back, so i wonder why the chiefs fans are on the board now. talk some shit but some people take this shit too personal.
were you even alive during Superbowls 1 & 2? :rolleyes:

Nov 17, 2003
www.70mile.com
carlos said:
fucc the denver broncos...chiefs goin all the way..once the playoffs starts thats when they get serious..dem boyz goin all da way..another team that has a good chance though is the indiana colts..
yeah i feel the chiefs will get more serious once the playoffs arrive, and if that happens.......yall better look out cuz dem boyz gon' be HOT

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO some of yall is hurt huh? so we lost to the bears...........we BEAT kc's ass last game.........say whatever makes ya feel beter though, an just hope an pray that we dont see yall in the playoffs

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^DENVER DON'T PLAY DALLAS. DALLAS MIgHT NOT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT TO THE BOWL FOR THEM TO PLAY US.

AND SOME OF YAW MAD CAUSE THE TRUTH WAS SHOWN. FUK DENVER? HELL NAW, NIggA FUK YOU. PUT MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS WITH THOSE TYPE OF COMMENTS.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahahahah!!! KC gettin trounced 31-0 by the Vikes!! Superbowl........I dont think so!! they have the pussiest defense in the league!! GOT EM!!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
yeah the Chiefs did look like shit today...their defense was magnified even more with the offense doing so horrible today, kept getting 3 and outs so the defense was on the field damn near the whole game, they better put in some major changes soon or its gonna be an early exit outta the playoffs

May 2, 2002
both the Broncos and the Chiefs suffer from the same problem. No one is scared of their passing games and they don't run the ball enough. RUN THE FUCKING BALL COACHES! 60-70%

B

Blackjack 1577

Tha Chiefs played plathetic, they won't survive 1 game in tha playoffs if they play tha way they did yesterday. Their defense needs to step it up if they wanna be a contender.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
KRAZY,

WE COMIN' FOR THEM CHIEFS. THE COLTS IS FIRST.

BIg D,
WHAT YOU TALKIN' BOUT WE DON'T RUN THE BALL ENOUgH? PORTIS BEEN HAVIN' HUgE gAMES. ARE WE WATCHIN' THE SAME gAMES?

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
as shitty as our wide recievers are, hell yeah we need to run the ball more....Kennison and Morton drop more balls then a mutha fucka.....also they need to leave Dante Hall on the sideline during the offensive possessions, they try to throw the ball down field to his short ass and it never works, fuckin pointless