ALL YOU CHIEF FANS AND PEOPLE WHO THOUgHT THE CHIEFS WERE THAT gOOD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT BULLSHIT? CHIEFS gOT EXPOSED ON 12-7 VERSUS MY BOYS. I TOLD YAW. NOW WHAT YOU gOT TO SAY? WHAT WERE YAW THINKIN'? HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET OTHA TEAMS LOOK AT OUR DEFENSE/OFFENSE AND PREPS FOR THE CHIEFS THE SAME WAY? YAW gOT EMBARRASSED. WITH THAT TYPE OF DEFENSE YAW gOT, YAW AIN'T NO POST-SEASON CONTENDER.

LIKE ROD SMITH SAID, "A gOOD RECORD DON'T MEAN SHIT IF YOU LOSE THE FIRST PLAY-OFF gAME". WE SHOULD KNOW, THAT SHIT HAPPENED IN 96' TO US.

Jun 9, 2003
us.news2.yimg.com
YEA MAN IM TIRED OF ALL THESE DUDES THAT WERE IN THE BRONCS CHEIFS POST BRAGGIN AND ALL THIS SHIT CHEIFS ARENT FOR REAL THEY FEEL LIKE CHARLES BARKLEY IN SPACE JAM GOD DAMN WANNABES!!! SHOO FLY!! AND ALL YOU DUDES IN THE TOMLINSON YEAST POST SAYIN YEAST IS THE BEST FUCK YEAST. TOMLINSON AND PORTIS BEST 2 BACKS!! ID RATHER HAVE BRONCS REP THE AFC WEST THAN CHEEFS ANYDAY!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^YOU KNEW I WAS gONNA HAVE A WORD. BUT UNLIKE YOU, I DON'T DWELL ON THIS INTERNET SHIT ALL DAY. MY SHIT'S LIMITED NOW. OR ELSE I WOULD'VE BEEN MAKIN' POSTS AND CLOWNIN' BEFORE AND AFTER THE gAME. SO WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT YOUR CHIEFS NOW? ARE THEY STILL THE SAME DOMINANT TEAM YOU PERCEIVED?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
EDJ said:
HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT BULLSHIT? CHIEFS gOT EXPOSED ON 12-7 VERSUS MY BOYS. I TOLD YAW. NOW WHAT YOU gOT TO SAY? WHAT WERE YAW THINKIN'? HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET OTHA TEAMS LOOK AT OUR DEFENSE/OFFENSE AND PREPS FOR THE CHIEFS THE SAME WAY? YAW gOT EMBARRASSED. WITH THAT TYPE OF DEFENSE YAW gOT, YAW AIN'T NO POST-SEASON CONTENDER.

LIKE ROD SMITH SAID, "A gOOD RECORD DON'T MEAN SHIT IF YOU LOSE THE FIRST PLAY-OFF gAME". WE SHOULD KNOW, THAT SHIT HAPPENED IN 96' TO US.

yup we lost...to the Broncos...

but you fools lost to the Bears at HOME!!!!

you still wanna talk shit?...you act like loosin to you is the worst thing that could happen to a team....we are still 11-2...and you are 8-5.....oh well...good luck makin the playoffs...

May 17, 2003
Originally Posted By JLMACN
yup we lost...to the Broncos...

but you fools lost to the Bears at HOME!!!!

you still wanna talk shit?...you act like loosin to you is the worst thing that could happen to a team....we are still 11-2...and you are 8-5.....oh well...good luck makin the playoffs...

who cares if the broncos lost to the bears
the cheifs lost to the BEANGLES the team that lost to the RAIDERS and then they got their asses ran over by a team that lost to the bears giving portis 5 TD'S to add to his season and carrer stats.
and i think that is pretty sad that the cheifs had a hard time beating the raiders twice

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The chiefs are overated i've been sayin it sense the first time they played the Broncos. They won't do shit once the playoff's come around. . .And what tha fuk is up with all of these chief fans talkin shit on here? Ya'll are some bad fans where have you been the past what 20 years that the chiefs ain't been shit? Wasn't nobody talkin shit on here before this year. I guess it must take your team to have a luky year to get the courage to post on the sports forum. . .Fuk ya'll!

May 30, 2002
why werent the fucking denver fans here during super bowls 1 and 2, i dont think i saw any! lol The past is called a past for a reason, chiefs are 11-2 Right Now and denver is 3 games back, so i wonder why the chiefs fans are on the board now. talk some shit but some people take this shit too personal.

Jun 9, 2003
us.news2.yimg.com
smitdaddy said:
lol@ an 11-2 team not being a post season contender.
CHIEFS WILL MAKE IT IN YEAH BUT THEY WON'T GO NO WHERE THERE JUST LIKE THE COLTS LAST YEAR WHEN JETS MURDERED EM LIKE 41-0 AND CHIEFS ARE FALLING APART THEYVE LOST ALMOST LIKE THE LAST OF THERE 5 GAMES CINLUDING A GAME VS THE CHARGERS WHERE IF STEVE CHRISTIE DIDNT MISS THOSE 2 FG'S WE WOULD HAVE WON! FUCK THE CHEEFS!!!

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
JMACLN,
LIKE I SAID, A RECORD DON'T MEAN SHIT IN THE PLAYOFFS. AND WE LOST TO THE BEARS, OH WELL. I WASN'T THERE PERSONALLY TO HELP THE TEAM OUT, WHAT CAN I SAY? BUT OUR WEAK ASSES NOT ONLY BEAT YAW, WE MANHANDLED YAW. WE RE-gROUPED AND SHOWED YOU WHY WE ARE #2 IN DEFENSE AND HAVE A REAL RUNNIN' gAME. I KNOW YOU WAS SIK WHEN PORTIS RAN THRU THE DEFENSE LIKE A KNIFE THRU MELTED BUTTER.
JUST THANK (gOD) YOU DIDN'T MAKE NO WAgER.

Aug 7, 2002
fucc the denver broncos...chiefs goin all the way..once the playoffs starts thats when they get serious..dem boyz goin all da way..another team that has a good chance though is the indiana colts..