All original members of Three 6 Mafia reunite by reforming a new group Da Mafia 6ix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Da Mafia 6ix - 6ix Commandments Intro (0:29)
02. Da Mafia 6ix - Go Hard (Feat. Yelawolf) [Prod. By DJ Paul] (5:53)
03. Da Mafia 6ix - Beacon N Blender [Prod. By DJ Paul] (5:09)
04. Da Mafia 6ix - Been Had Hard [Prod. By DJ Paul & TWhy] [Co-Prod. By JGrxxn] (4:49)
05. Da Mafia 6ix - Betta Pray (Feat. The Outlawz & Lil Whyte) [Prod. By DJ Paul & TWhy] (6:10)
06. Da Mafia 6ix - Break Da Law [Prod. By DJ Paul] (4:54)
07. Da Mafia 6ix - Murder On My Mind (Feat. Space Ghost Purp, Bizzy Bone & Krayzie Bone) [Prod. By Space Ghost Purp; Co-Produced By JGrxxn & DJ Paul] (6:09)
08. Da Mafia 6ix - Remember (Feat. Lil Wyte) [Prod. By DJ Paul] (5:28)
09. Da Mafia 6ix - Stash Spot [Prod. By DJ Paul] (4:07)
10. Da Mafia 6ix - Yean High (Feat. 8-Ball & MJG) [Prod. By DJ Paul & TWhy; Co-Prod. By JGrxxn] (5:35)
11. Da Mafia 6ix - Body Parts (Feat. Kokoe, Point Blank, JGrxxn, Locodunit, Skinny Pimp, Gangsta Boo, Crunchy Black, La Chat, Lil Whyte, Lord Infamous, Koopsta Knicca, DJ Paul & More) [Prod. By DJ Paul] (9:00)
12. Da Mafia 6ix - 6ix Commandments Outro (2:25)

Three 6 Mafia - 6ix Commandments (Da Mafia 6ix) - DJ Paul, Scale-A-Ton

Props: NotAllThere

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
I haven't even seen anybody mention the worst part of Juicy J's come back to me. That hes fucking with Wiz Khalifa and his movement. Wiz is so lame/corny. I've never heard a decent wiz verse and you got them all over Juices shit now and his producers instead of juice man beats. A lot of the shit Juicy did with Lex Luger and guest spots hes done are cool.. no mystic stylez but cool.

Paul switched sides with this whole da mafia six group. He was the dude acting Hollywood with juice a few years ago then they went there separate ways. He tried to follow Juicy J's idea and rap over trap beats but it didn't catch on as much. Paul only making up with all his past artists cuz hes desperate/ fading.

not gonna lie though I can't wait to peep this new tape, mystic stylez is one of my favs. Glad three six going back to their roots. never thought id see the day

Last edited:
May 19, 2008
DJ Paul says that Da Mafia 6ix’s forthcoming album will harken back to Three 6 Mafia’s early independent releases.

“We’re going to make it as rough as we can make it,” DJ Paul says during an exclusive interview with HipHopDX. "This whole album is just finna be just the hardest of the hard shit. Everybody ain’t into the hard shit, but the new school fans and the old school fans that like that shit, they’re going to love it because that’s all we’re doing with this. We’re doing it independent so we can make our own rules, control our own destination and just give the fans what they’ve been asking me for all these years. That was the whole plan of the project to begin with, just bring the Mafia back as hard as ever with just crazy, crazy shit.”

DJ Paul says that the project, which is due June 6, will feature his late brother, Lord Infamous, who passed away in December.

The rapper-producer also says that Da Mafia 6ix, which is set to embark upon its 50-date Triple 6ix Sinners Tour February 28 in the group’s hometown of Memphis, will be revisiting its roots while on the road.

“We’re back to the old school, man, to where it all began with Mystic Stylez,” DJ Paul says. "We’ve got to go out there and work just like we were doing when we were teenagers.”