All original members of Three 6 Mafia reunite by reforming a new group Da Mafia 6ix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
WHOOOOOOO!!!!! this shit is SLAMMIN!

there's also a "short version" and a "radio short version"

DJPaulKOM's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world
incredible to hear them all back together again...yelawolf can be edited out

lord and koopsta for me always made that three six sound that rivaled bone..still reminds of me how i got into three 6 mafia was mystic stylez, great that they're back

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2005
Koop emailed me a link for free to that Skrewged mixtape, it's so much better than that Decepticon shit and ALiens Vs. Humans. If you want I can upload it and PM you.

I just can't fucking wait to hear Lord Infamous and Koopsta Knicca back on tracks together, imo they're the best outta that group, and Lord is one of my top 5 rappers ever.
Good shit yea man when you have time I never did find it...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Koop emailed me a link for free to that Skrewged mixtape, it's so much better than that Decepticon shit and ALiens Vs. Humans. If you want I can upload it and PM you.

I just can't fucking wait to hear Lord Infamous and Koopsta Knicca back on tracks together, imo they're the best outta that group, and Lord is one of my top 5 rappers ever.
up this!

Props: StillHustlin
Feb 8, 2003
Man I can't find Skewged or Aliens VS. Humans anywhere, I spent hours lookin for them. You ever find a link for them?

Memphis hip hop is my shit, I got a folder of gigs of nothing but artists from Memphis. Plus, I'm pissing my pants over Da Mafia Six. I'm not sure if Crunchy is in it, but IMO Juicy J and Crunchy Black are weak as fuck. Lord Infamous and Koopsta run that shit.
you can only buy them off his website and his reverbnation page. guess he put the link up now. but he gonna drop debvil playground 2 next far as solo shit

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
Cb wanna box that nigga juicy lol he still pissed he didnt show up to the hospital to visit when dude got dumped on.
and we told these fools pages back that there was some personal ana with them and juicy. project pat made a comment that made me see they got beef bc he said juicy is the only one to thank behind three six success he basically shitted on paul..

Last edited:
Props: Rasan
Feb 8, 2003
theres ana noticed boo said paul is the brains behind three six and look what project pat said below.

A lot of heads don't know this but Juicy J is your younger brother. Did you teach him to rap/produce and is your relationship with him still intact?

Yeah that's right we're a year apart. But nah no way... J always was into rapping. He influenced me to rap. He was making money off CDs and tapes and I jumped in to hustle some with him. He was the first person I made some rap dollars with and he's still my favorite person to hustle with. Our relationship is intact. That's my brother... we're as close as ever.

Some [people] don't know but Juicy was full backbone, brains, business, everything of Three 6. It shows, that's why he still going. He has passion. He was up in the studio when everyone was high and unfocused. I was focused but I got locked up but I still sold a million records.

Feb 8, 2003
crunchy black seem like a wild dude, outside his rap style...he keep shit 100 and he was even playing on that radio talk...

crunchy black dont rap, he rob!! gave me a good chuckle

i cant wait to hear this album
im from they hometown same area as paul and infamous. ]crunchy a straight goon. the only ones out that click that was head bussas was lord infamous, koopsta, paul(yea paul was shooter with that one hand) and crunchy. but crunchy and koop was the crazy ones.

Jun 5, 2004
Thats a good idea for paul to be doin, both 3-6 and yellawolf do those kinda rap/rock songs well... I remember 3-6 was doin songs with Saliva back in the day. Seriously tho white people love this kinda shit, not just white people but u kno what i mean...this was a good move for both of them. They should get lil wayne up on the mixtape. Edit: i meant lil wyte lol

Last edited:
Props: DubbC415