all-inclusive 1017 thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Which reminds me of another major questions I have always had - how are they making money given that it's all free mixtapes?

Waka has said himself that he doesn't need to sell records as long as he gets the kind of money he is getting from live appearances.

But does the same apply to all the other artists in the crew that keep putting out mixtapes?
long as they getting booked for shows they will get paid. some rappers do 4 or more shows a week for 2 thousand and up so taht can add up to some good money if saved.

no rapper is getting rich off no album sales nowdays bc no one is really buying abums they may by singles off itunes. the money comes from shows, features and adorsements or other ventures unless they signed a 360 deal then they fucked. but this is why alot rappers sign the blood oath so they make more money and get fame. theres some signed rappers out there that dont even have a car.

Last edited:
Props: heyzel

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Yeah, I know that, but if you are a member of Dirt Gang nobody has heard of individually, what is there for you? I doubt those guys are getting show money.

Also, how do the beatmakers make money?

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah, I know that, but if you are a member of Dirt Gang nobody has heard of individually, what is there for you? I doubt those guys are getting show money.

Also, how do the beatmakers make money?
most the time those guys are just around as goons or long time friends and paying dues and gotta do their own to make money they have to do stuff like normal people hustle and etc. the artist they flunky for may drop them some cash sometimes bc some be ghostwriting for the star of the click. usually if the beat maker in the click they dont get paid for beats unless the track they produced turned into a hit single. im not sure about alot the new clicks nowdays like the asaps and top dawgs but i know for sure gucci and brick squad are still in the streets and real. same with tips crew like the mac boney, spoodee and big kuntry king believe it of not. rocko heavy in the streets too.

Props: ThaG

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
most the time those guys are just around as goons or long time friends and paying dues and gotta do their own to make money they have to do stuff like normal people hustle and etc. the artist they flunky for may drop them some cash sometimes bc some be ghostwriting for the star of the click. usually if the beat maker in the click they dont get paid for beats unless the track they produced turned into a hit single. im not sure about alot the new clicks nowdays like the asaps and top dawgs but i know for sure gucci and brick squad are still in the streets and real. same with tips crew like the mac boney, spoodee and big kuntry king believe it of not. rocko heavy in the streets too.
I understand a lot of rappers are in the streets. But I have never been able to understand how you can spend what seems to be all your time in the studio making beats and recording tracks (which is what they have to be doing in order to sustain that kind of productivity) and still be active in the streets. There are only 24 hours in a day

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
lex luger & 808 mafia prolly make most their money taxxin other cats with rapper dreams for beats, they prolly give flocka & em free beats

Props: Rasan

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I understand a lot of rappers are in the streets. But I have never been able to understand how you can spend what seems to be all your time in the studio making beats and recording tracks (which is what they have to be doing in order to sustain that kind of productivity) and still be active in the streets. There are only 24 hours in a day
if the beats are already traced out, im sure these guys bang out a mixtape in a week easily.
with BSM, everything is in house: production and engineering. so thats why they can pump shit out at a rapid pace.
but as far as how these guys make money off of mixtapes. they dont. like ces says the lesser known guys are goons nothing more. why you think oj da juiceman in the streets more than he in the studio.

Props: ThaG

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
and the producers aint gettin paid. id be shocked if they were. the cats thats gettin paid are the producers on they albums. they just ask for a point on the album and hope it cracks off and go gold or platinum and they see a big payday. but no way in hell they gettin cashed out major for a bsm mixtape that comes out every 4 days lol.
whoever is on tour with waka or gucci and gets to perform i'm sure they get paid. woah da kid opened up for waka when i saw them.
and T @ThaG , get out the house, keef coming to orange county at the observatory on june 29th. i'll be there!

Feb 8, 2003
lex luger & 808 mafia prolly make most their money taxxin other cats with rapper dreams for beats, they prolly give flocka & em free beats

imagine how many beats lex, mike will and 808 bang out on a daily basis bc they dont do shit but work on beats all day they dont have no shows or job so they can do 8 beats or more a day in the commercial studio or in comfort of they home studios. so thats why its so easy for gucci and them to drop hella mixtapes bc the beats are piled up on hard drives.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
and the producers aint gettin paid. id be shocked if they were. the cats thats gettin paid are the producers on they albums. they just ask for a point on the album and hope it cracks off and go gold or platinum and they see a big payday. but no way in hell they gettin cashed out major for a bsm mixtape that comes out every 4 days lol.
whoever is on tour with waka or gucci and gets to perform i'm sure they get paid. woah da kid opened up for waka when i saw them.
and T @ThaG , get out the house, keef coming to orange county at the observatory on june 29th. i'll be there!
exactly.

tyga said out his own mouth on the breakfast club taht he been signed to young money since 2008 and he hasnt recieved any checks from them yet and all they ever did was promote him and pay for some his videos thats it. he been on platinum hits so you know if he not getting paid like that then non these goons are.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Haitian Fresh - What I Been Through (Intro) [Prod. By LouisXIII] (1:38)
02. Haitian Fresh - DJ Ace Speaks (0:45)
03. Haitian Fresh - All They Do Is Hate (Interlude) (0:28)
04. Haitian Fresh - All They Do Is Hate (Feat. Waka Flocka) [Prod. By J.Moss 808 Mafia] (2:59)
05. Haitian Fresh - DJ Ace Speaks 2 (0:49)
06. Haitian Fresh - So Gone (Feat. Roscoe Dash) [Prod. By Ayo] (3:28)
07. Haitian Fresh - I Been On It (Feat. Travis Porter) [Prod. By Ayo] (4:01)
08. Haitian Fresh - Bow Down (Feat. CartelMGM, Bo Deal, YG Hootie & Waka Flocka) [Prod. By Klasics] (5:14)
09. Haitian Fresh - Watch You Shine (Feat. B.o.B. & Wyclef) (3:41)
10. Haitian Fresh - Sofa Sex (Feat. Jay Terry) (4:36)
11. Haitian Fresh - I Dont Owe You [Prod. By J.Moss 808 Mafia] (3:05)
12. Haitian Fresh - DJ Ace Speaks 3 (1:16)
13. Haitian Fresh - Face Clean (Feat. Bo Deal & Lil Durk) [Prod. By Louis XIII] (3:51)
14. Haitian Fresh - Niggas Be Like (Feat. Waka Flocka) [Prod. By Louis XIII] (2:20)
15. Haitian Fresh - No More Fake Dap (Feat. Waka Flocka & Trae Tha Truth) [Prod. By Nito Beats] (4:02)
16. Haitian Fresh - Zoed Up [Prod. By Exel] (4:02)
17. Haitian Fresh - Haitian Niggas [Prod. By Ayo] (3:20)
18. Haitian Fresh - Soul (Feat. Hoodlym) [Prod. By Greedy Money & Sampleholic] (3:34)
19. Haitian Fresh - What I Been Through (Feat. Barnev & DJ Dax) (Outro) (5:01)
20. Haitian Fresh - Lick Season (Feat. Maino, French Montana & Rick Ross (Bonus) (4:16)
21. Haitian Fresh - Sosa (Creole Remix) (Feat. Wyclef) (Bonus) (3:17)

Haitian Fresh - Beast Mode - Trap-A-Holics, DJ Ace

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. J Mike - Intro [Prod. By TM88 Of 808 Mafia] (4:13)
02. J Mike - Keys 2DaCity [Prod. By LondonOntheTeack] (3:28)
03. J Mike - Strapped Up (Feat. Cam & Yung Millian) [Prod. By Tarrintino of 808 Mafia] (3:18)
04. J Mike - Derek Jeter [Prod. By TM88 of 808 Mafia] (2:31)
05. J Mike - Eyes Closed (Feat. Chaz Gotti) [Prod. By Cheeze] (1:54)
06. J Mike - Charlie Sheen (Feat. Slim Dunkin) [Prod. By TM88 of 808 Mafia] (3:37)
07. J Mike - Don't Talk To Me [Prod. By Ferrari Smash] (2:58)
08. J Mike - Extra (Feat. Nino Cahootz) [Prod. By Jaye Neutron] (2:33)
09. J Mike - She Say (Feat. Cam & D Dash) [Prod. By TM88 of 808 Mafia] (2:46)
10. J Mike - F*ck Deez Niggaz (Feat. Waka Flocka, D Dash, Slimmy Wyldpak & Ice Burgandy [Prod. By TM88 & Tarrantino of 808 Mafia] (3:15)
11. J Mike - Wild Yung Nigga [Prod. By TM88 of 808 Mafia] (2:56)
12. J Mike - Bitch (Feat. Cam) [Prod. By Kritical Beatz] (2:15)
13. J Mike - Molly (Feat. Wooh Da Kid & S.D of GBE) [Prod. By TM88 of 808 Mafia] (3:59)
14. J Mike - What I Want (Feat. DirtGang) [Prod. By TM88 of 808 Mafia & Yung Kade] (4:04)

J Mike - Keys 2 The City - Trap-A-Holics, DJ Ace, DJ Blu

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Why the hell are they releasing 4 mixtapes on the same day then... (5 if you count Haitian Fresh yesterday)

1.GRACE [prod by TM88 & SouthSide]
2.FROM THE BOTTOM [prod by TM88 & SouthSide]
3.NO LOVE [prod by HonorableCNote]
4.YO B TCH [prod by TM88 & SouthSide]
5.THROW AWAY [prod by Dj Spinz & LondonOnDaTrack]
6.GET IT [prod by LondonOnDaTrack]
7.YOU LOVE IT ft. Bloody Jay & Chaz Gotti[prod by TM88 & SouthSide
8.GOOD GIRL BAD BITCH ft Waka Flocka [prod by MikeWillMadeIt]
9.BUST IT ft ChazGotti [prod by Kid Levar]
10.CELEBRATION ft Gucci Mane [prod by LondonOnDaTrack]
11.DANCE FOR ME ft TRAVIS PORTER [prod by LondonOnDaTrack] 1
12.COUNT IT UP ft Trae Da Truth & Bo Deal [prod by TM88 & SouthSide]
13.PAYPA ft Stuey Rock [prod by BeatZombies]
14.WALL STREET ft. Young Dolph [prod by Young Chopp]
15.NO CHARGE ft Wooh Da Kid & Ar Ab [prod by Young Chopp]
16.GHOST [prod by Beat Zombies]
17.WHO CAN I CALL outro [Prod by Honorable C Note}
18.DONT KILL MY VIBE FREESTYLE
19.ALL I NEED FREESTYLE
20.MONEY TREES FREESTYLE

D Dash - Mill B4 Dinner Time Hosted by DJ Drama // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
dont care bout none of that bs, traphouse 3 drops tonite
Well, historically, the only thing coming out of Brick Squad and worse than Frenchie's mixtapes have been Gucci's official albums (the mixtapes are a different story). Let's see how it is but a priori I am more excited about a J Mike mixtape.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Frenchie - Intro (0:37)
02. Frenchie - Long Over Due (Feat. Waka Flocka) [Prod. By SouthSide] (2:40)
03. Frenchie - Guap Getters [Prod. By Roger Beat] (3:21)
04. Frenchie - R.N.S (Feat. Deezy Da General) [Prod. By J.Moss] (2:59)
05. Frenchie - Where They At (Feat Kidd Kidd) [Prod. By J.Moss 808 Mafia] (3:31)
06. Frenchie - Don't Trust Her [Prod. By Roger Beat] (3:23)
07. Frenchie - Don't Bother Me [Prod. By Frencizzle] (2:53)
08. Frenchie - Bang [Prod. By Frencizzle] (2:54)
09. Frenchie - So Fly [Prod. By Donye & Rell On Da Beat] (2:48)
10. Frenchie - Play No Games Remix (Feat Young Scooter) [Prod. By J.Moss] (3:26)
11. Frenchie - Hunnit Thousand (Feat Project Pat) (2:25)
12. Frenchie - Catch A Body [Prod. By 808 Mafia] (1:49)
13. Frenchie - Dope Man [Prod. By J.Moss 808 Mafia] (2:39)
14. Frenchie - Too Late (Feat ZoeBalla & Joffy) (4:07)
15. Frenchie - Addicted To Sex (J.Lyric, T-Pain & Yung Joc) [Prod. By ColdFolks] (4:15)
16. Frenchie - Outro (0:36)

Frenchie - Long Over Due - Trap-A-Holics, DJ Scream

Props: infinity

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

01. Bo Deal - Intro (0:29)
02. Bo Deal - Skeletons In My Closet (Feat. Fat Trel) [Prod. By Mike Knight] (4:17)
03. Bo Deal - Top Of The World (Feat. Yo Gotti & Traye D) [Prod. By DC Da Beatman] (3:49)
04. Bo Deal - True Story [Prod. By YK Beats] (4:21)
05. Bo Deal - Low It (Feat. Alley Boy, Eldorado Red & Ebone Hoodrich) [Prod. By Chase & Dough] (5:37)
06. Bo Deal - I Ain't Duckin' [Prod. By YK Beats] (3:26)
07. Bo Deal - Blockow (Feat. BFN) [Prod. By Nito Beats] (4:02)
08. Bo Deal - How We Do It [Prod. By Leek E Leek] (3:04)
09. Bo Deal - My Amigos (Feat. Trae The Truth & Cartel MGM) [Prod. By YK Beats] (4:17)
10. Bo Deal - Hit Those (Feat. King Deazel & BFN) [Prod. By Tarentino] (4:27)
11. Bo Deal - Niggas Ain't Loyal [Prod. By J Moss] (4:09)
12. Bo Deal - I Need A Lick (Feat. Mello G Blanca) [Prod. By Big K Beats] (4:00)
13. Bo Deal - Can't F*ck Wit It [Prod. By Young JD Beats] (3:17)
14. Bo Deal - Chasin' Ends (Feat. Young Turk & Wooh Da Kid) [Prod. By Iceberg] (4:23)
15. Bo Deal - Don't Call My Phone [Prod. By Big K] (3:43)
16. Bo Deal - Something Like A Pimp (Feat. Reese G) [Prod. By 2K Beats] (4:04)
17. Bo Deal - 10 A Pop (Feat. T-20) [Prod. By Donye] (3:18)
18. Bo Deal - 95 (Feat. King Deazel & Shy Glizzy) [Prod. By Smitty Beatz] (4:31)
19. Bo Deal - Eyeballing (Feat. Paperboy & Darro) [Prod. By 2K Beats] (4:05)

Bo Deal - Skeletons In My Closet - Trap-A-Holics