ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
lol thats the same people but different article. Because these people are idiots doesn't make all vegans 'baby killers'

Also doesn't take away that fat is cause to diabetes.

May 14, 2002
lmao you actually made 0 sense on veganism.
you linked two articles of a couple that killed a baby. Both articles was actually about the same couple who were idiots.

Making all vegans baby killers lmao yes you raised some very educational points.

May 14, 2002
Uneducated idiots killed that baby. They just fed that baby with soy milk and apple juice no wonder it died and then you go blame all vegans for that lmao.

Yea man, vegans are super unhealthy. They got no strength and shit lmao

And this dude is not the only vegan athlete out there. But what do you know anout that, fatty?

May 6, 2002
You don't need meat. You need amino acids. It's very hard to get enough amino acids to properly grow, especially at that age. "Prove that humans need meat to survive". Right?

Also, as far as obesity goes. I have provided multiple articles on how obesity at the very LEAST is an aid and eventually leads to multiple diseases. You think being obese has zero side effects and can cause no issues. I doubt you even read the articles that I have posted. Also, your claim of "countless hours" of research is a joke. People dedicate their lives to this. You eat you're Canadian "putine" on your lazy boy recliner, google a couple of things, and think you know what you are talking about. In actuality you should really stop talking at this point.

To say humans need meat is a completely ignorant statement. Nutritional value? Please tell me what nutritional value a steak or a piece of chicken has that you cannot get from a vegetable or some sort of dairy? Go ahead...

May 14, 2002
#Veganbacon

Why would someone who does not want to eat animals, eat a mimic of the real thing? Shows are human instinct to want to eat meat. There is a reason you can digest animal proteins, and it smells fucking delicious - because its in our DNA to devour some meat.
That is a marketing ploy for the recently becoming vegans or vegetarians because it's so hip nowadays.
Also nothing healthy about these and personally I don't eat anything like this or that resembles meat.
It's nothing more then companies just trying to earn a buck to the latest rage.

I must admit bbq's do smell fucking delicious.
But by smell alone could you differentiate between grilled pork chops and a piece of grilled human flesh?
I'll bet some burned human flesh would smell awesome too.

lmao this one was great.
I think if you're vegan for reasons because you are against animal killing then don't take pets. Period. If you own a cat and feed it vegan cat food you'll be guilty of animal cruelty yourself. Cats, unlike humans are actually supposed to eat meat.

Last edited:

Morena__ @Morena__ You need to holla at me, Ma. :siccness:
Taken, obvi got my hands full

I already banged that morena out son

Special occasion in germany so i gave her da vienerschnizle

I was like "yahh?" and she was like "yahh!" and i was like "gone"

lol sure why not