ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If you say "ALL FAT PEOPLE NEED TO DIE" that includes fat chicks. Sometimes it's a lot of fun to fuck fat chicks. I do not support the overall message of this thread.
REALEST SHIT IN THIS THREAD!

+1 FOR Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus TROLLING SUCCESS LOL

May 14, 2002
I appreciate and support iaoish @iaoish 's tremendous willpower and strength to choose to be a vegan and to stick to it. Congratulations on living a healthy fulfilling life may you live to 120
Unexpected but very appreciated. It's actually not that difficult but not something you would do over night either.

No way I need to eat protein I love a good steak medium rare with gorgonzola sauce. Yum. This restaurant down the street hooks it up :)

Please do enjoy your antibiotic filled steak with diseases I'll get my protein elsewhere, thanku

May 14, 2002
I will .. or do I??

And if I would it's not so bad as grass and leaves filled with gmo in combination with this diseased meat. Which is also filled with gmo's by the way since that is what your steak has been eating while it was alive.

I'm happy to see everybody here is so worried about me. Makes me want to shed a tear.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Please do enjoy your antibiotic filled steak with diseases I'll get my protein elsewhere, thanku

took me 30 seconds to find this

Nutrition Facts
Spinach
Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.4 g 0%
Saturated fat 0.1 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.2 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 79 mg 3%
Potassium 558 mg 15%
Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g 1%
Dietary fiber 2.2 g 8%
Sugar 0.4 g
Protein 2.9 g 5%
by weight spinach is 2.9% protein. by nutritional value spinach is still only 40% protein.

Nutrition Facts
Top sirloin steak, broiled
Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g 21%
Saturated fat 6 g 30%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.5 g
Monounsaturated fat 6 g
Cholesterol 92 mg 30%
Sodium 56 mg 2%
Potassium 336 mg 9%
Total Carbohydrate 0 g 0%
Dietary fiber 0 g 0%
Sugar 0 g
Protein 27 g 54%

by weight steak is 27% protein and by nutritional value it is 65% protein

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
In China, the Chinese Olympic team is not allowed to go to restaurants to eat food. They eat specially prepared food from special farms, because they are worried, that they would otherwise test positive for doping...

For me it's ok. I eat the antibiotic meat and seafood, and don't have hospital bills in return.

#thankyou

May 14, 2002
took me 30 seconds to find this

by weight spinach is 2.9% protein. by nutritional value spinach is still only 40% protein.

by weight steak is 27% protein and by nutritional value it is 65% protein

Obviously per gram meat has more protein. Per calorie Spinach has more
Yes you would have to eat (weight wise) a whole lot of spinach you get the same amount.

Did you also look up how little protein the human body actually needs or is able to absorb and what are the side effects of taking in too much protein?

May 14, 2002
In China, the Chinese Olympic team is not allowed to go to restaurants to eat food. They eat specially prepared food from special farms, because they are worried, that they would otherwise test positive for doping...

For me it's ok. I eat the antibiotic meat and seafood, and don't have hospital bills in return.

#thankyou

There have been many people already who are resistant to antibiotics already.
Must suck to get an infection and the only known thing a doctor can do is prescribe some antibiotics and the shit don't work. What then?
But that's a worry for tomorrow ..