"All 6's and 7's"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
the title is skitzo hopefully its reflective of the album

I wanna hear a song with tech explaining his mental illness

Jul 3, 2008
the title is skitzo hopefully its reflective of the album

I wanna hear a song with tech explaining his mental illness

Jan 10, 2006
all 6's and 7's doesnt mean what tech thinks it does , he needs to be more creative and stop putting out retardeed songs. if im a player was on the radio hes quad platium i am drunk i cant see the words on eht computerts

Oct 17, 2009
he suck with album titles and singles
all 6's and 7's doesnt mean what tech thinks it does , he needs to be more creative and stop putting out retardeed songs. if im a player was on the radio hes quad platium i am drunk i cant see the words on eht computerts
Yea Strange is horrible when it comes to picking singles. Bout Ta Bubble(video and all) was chosen as the single for Everready over Caribou Lou, which is the albums most popular song and arguably Tech's biggest hit. Sickology 101 once again Strange picked to wrong song to make a single and video out of. Just look at the views of Dysfunctional http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW7EW8FJKW4 and the song wasn't even marketed as a single and no video. Can you say IMPRESSIVE?!

Born 2 Be Fly was the obvious choice to make a single out of, video and everything. But instead Strange picked the (somewhat) corny Outcast song.

Get Kutt, Only Knew, Or She Wants Me are better single choices than the atrocious Naked(song sucks)

Ironically all those songs I named art the most popular songs on iTunes for their respective albums. I believe the only time Strange hit the nail on the head when it came to singles was Like Yeah and Bunk Rock Bitch, but even those was released late, too late actually, months late. And "What's Next" should've been the single for GMP imo next to OG

Aug 16, 2003
Imo og was perfect for the fact that this Collab album was dedicated to KC. I like the fact the video had elements of the town plus the restaurant itself. Not only was it a good commercial for Gates but it also helps new listeners understand where Tech is from.

A lot of people think Tech is from the westcoast (Wayne).

As far as strange choice in singles.......I wish that they made some different choices in the past but I can't say for sure if a different song choice would have better results from what the other songs got.

Leave me alone wasn't my favorite song but it won Tech a woodie award...maybe they know what there doing?

Aug 16, 2003
Imo og was perfect for the fact that this Collab album was dedicated to KC. I like the fact the video had elements of the town plus the restaurant itself. Not only was it a good commercial for Gates but it also helps new listeners understand where Tech is from.

A lot of people think Tech is from the westcoast (Wayne).

As far as strange choice in singles.......I wish that they made some different choices in the past but I can't say for sure if a different song choice would have better results from what the other songs got.

Leave me alone wasn't my favorite song but it won Tech a woodie award...maybe they know what there doing?

Mar 12, 2006
First of all can that dude delete his billboard sized sig.

Second, I agree 'Ima Playa' would have been a huge single, people know that song and may not even know who Tech is.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I just hope Tech doesn't leave the apostrophes in the album's title.
I hate it when ALBUM TITLES have grammatical errors.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
6 is often associated with 666, the number of the beast, while the number 7 is associated with the number of completion of the Earth when God created it.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Is "6's and 7's" another attempt by Tech to use numerology or something? "Light and dark" type shit?

What's 6's and 7's supposed to mean?

7 is supposed to be a divine number, that's why you see in a lot of religious texts... 6 is one short of 7, and is representative of evil... Case in point, 666, the antichrist... Which would complete the reverse side of god, the son, and the holy spirit...