All 6's & 7's Album review/preview by Complex mag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It makes sense to do a different cut for the radio/video cut of the song since its all the big artists and 5:30 is too long for a radio song to get play. The radio would just cut shit anyway, if it ever got played.
That may be true, but I think it's just ridiculous and a bit hypocritical for Tech to have been so insistent on keeping the underground cats on the song for the album, only to leave them out of the video. Besides, lets be honest... even with the fact Tech seems to be on the brink of mainstream exposure, I don't see it being too likely for the song to be picked up by radio or video stations. Pay for Play and all that.

Then again, I guess that may have been a trade off he made to get clearance. To get that stubborn big name's label to sign off on the full song being on the album, he agreed to release a "single version" with just the big name features.

If he does do a video for WWC, I would like to see a "Single Version" and "Album/Extended Version" of the video.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Dude the underground artists would barley get any screen time anyways. It would be pretty pointless to fly people from all around the world for 15 sec's of screen time.