All 6's & 7's Album review/preview by Complex mag

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
the best part about all of that is that they say there is a video coming for WWC but it will only feature tech twista yela and busta

Jun 12, 2005
"We hear that a video is on the way, but don’t worry, there won’t be any subtitles—it’ll just be Tech, Busta, Yela, and Twista."

Jun 12, 2005
This review was cool.... I'm amped as fuck for this album!

We've got already...

F.A.N.S. (Pre-Order Bonus)
I Love Music
WorldWide Choppers
He's A Mental Giant

If we get "Mama Nem" this weekend, that would be 5 songs a month in advance. HELL YEAH! Building HYPE like crazy. Tech gunna do huge number on this one.

Jan 6, 2006
can't wait to see a video for WWC if it actually turns into one.

i still wanna know if the bonus/premium/deluxe version with the bonus disc is still droppin. i wanna hear "this is hiphop" with lynch.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
nice!

I see another Soleternity production credit for a Strange release. I remember getting into political arguments with that dude on rapmusic.com when he was FIFTEEN years old. Dude's amazing on the boards.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Weak if he does a WWC video and it's only the "big features."

EDIT: "“Call From Richie (Skit)”

Produced by: Ben Cybulsky
Complex says: Another skit, another phone call. Though it isn’t much (there’s a reference to an old HHDX interview), Tech told us that he included this because it added a few seconds and made All 6s and 7s 76 minutes long. #Synergy"

Pft, perfect reason to include another stupid skit.

Jun 12, 2005
nice!

I see another Soleternity production credit for a Strange release. I remember getting into political arguments with that dude on rapmusic.com when he was FIFTEEN years old. Dude's amazing on the boards.
Does he have another name on RM? DaGreatness

Someone under that name is claiming he has a beat on Tech's album so I assume its him.

Feb 9, 2006
I hope to god they do a video for WWC, if Tech really wants to get this album some high sales, they will get it done and release is ASAP!!!

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Nice to see a real Basement Beats producer on the album in Koko Bridges. To be honest, it's a little disappointing to see the album filled with Seven production once again, when there was talk/potential for several other producers like Red Spyda, Travis Barker, Organized Noize, etc. I also wonder what happened to that second Will Power beat.

Jan 2, 2004
It makes sense to do a different cut for the radio/video cut of the song since its all the big artists and 5:30 is too long for a radio song to get play. The radio would just cut shit anyway, if it ever got played.