Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton Remake 2010)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
well i didn't take shrooms but i was blow'd as fuck. Woke up hella early saturday morning and saw it at 10am. saw it in 3D, this movie is sick. The cat was the dopest character to me. I haven't seen a 3D movie since the IMAX first opened up, so it was definently a an experience to see it like that.

May 8, 2002
If you have to use drugs to enhance a movie's viewing enjoyment, then the movie isn't worth watching in the first place. A movie should be able to be enjoyed without external stimulation from mind-altering endowments.
Unfortunately movies today are made for exactly that reason. People like to get high and go watch a movie that "looks cool". I used to like those movies as a teenager but I feel like I'm wasting my time watching them now. I have much better shit to waste my time on. That being said, I smoked a fatty, kicked back, watched this movie and was visually stimulated for a couple hours.

Jun 9, 2007
If you have to use drugs to enhance a movie's viewing enjoyment, then the movie isn't worth watching in the first place. A movie should be able to be enjoyed without external stimulation from mind-altering endowments.
although I get your point, the movies I've always enjoyed most are the ones I can enjoy equally (but with a different viewing experience) either sober or completely fucked up. There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying a movie blazed or shroomed outta your mind every once in a while.

Hell, Siskel & Ebert made a living out of it.

Apr 3, 2008
have you ever seen the back of a dollar bill?

have you ever seen the back of a dollar bill on weed man?

Jan 28, 2005
Who said they have to use drugs to enhance a movie's viewing enjoyment?

While I do get your point... its not like everybody wouldn't dare watch the movie if they didn't have weed or mushrooms on deck.

I just got the impression everybody wants to trip off shrooms while they watch it because well, it just makes sense to do such a thing.

Alice In Wonderland + Tim Burton + Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter + 3-D = why wouldn't I do drugs for this experience?

After all... its not like Lewis Carroll wrote the book in a "normal" state of mind. He suffered from seizures as well as some weird form of epilepsy... temporal lobe epilepsy? Something like that which made him see things differently from what they actually were. Oversized tables, undersized door knobs, discolored tea pots, shit like that.

So to trip off shrooms and see this movie is almost like getting even closer to Carroll's original vision of Alice in a place called Wonderland.

May 19, 2005
aint worth it to see in 3d,after avatar 3d nothing this shit looks like shit.there were times where i took off the shades and it looked like normal filmin.plus theres some whack 3d moments like books flyin by,wasnt diggin it.movie was aight

Feb 7, 2006
shit was wack 3d was wack wasted 30 bucks seeing this bullshit because my girl...mufuckas wouldn't even let us hold a damn 3d glasses cheap bastids.

Feb 7, 2006
shit was wack, 3d was wack wasted 30 bucks seeing this bullshit because my girl...mufuckas wouldn't even let us hold a damn 3d glasses cheap bastids.