Album Cover Art Contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Why would I be bitter when I have a steady list of clientele. So, you lose with that assumption. I was just joking with the guy. Don't get mad and try to lash out at me because this thread backfired on you.

Im not asking for anything. D'z is. I just think it's pathetic how it's a BAY AREA RAP BOARD that is here for NETWORKING ( which you and every aspiring 'artist' in here is USING FOR FREE to help their own network ), he does a FREE SERVICE FOR BAY AREA RAPPERS and is asking for someone to offer THEIR TIME, should they want to. You don't have to...so why comment if you don't want to? Nothing backfired on anyone...just another example of sidebusters who need to be checked in real life because they think they are safe talking smack on a computer.

May 15, 2002
Im not asking for anything. D'z is. I just think it's pathetic how it's a BAY AREA RAP BOARD that is here for NETWORKING ( which you and every aspiring 'artist' in here is USING FOR FREE to help their own network ), he does a FREE SERVICE FOR BAY AREA RAPPERS and is asking for someone to offer THEIR TIME, should they want to. You don't have to...so why comment if you don't want to? Nothing backfired on anyone...just another example of sidebusters who need to be checked in real life because they think they are safe talking smack on a computer.
Talking smack on a computer? There's nothing I've said on here that I wouldn't say to your face. So save the "internet tough" defense. Better yet...just get a life already.

May 15, 2002
Dude, I could care less what you think about my position as mod of this forum. This section is full of immature people that want to argue and fight all day long...like a lot of you losers in this thread who are talking down on people that want to be PAID for their work. Like I said to the idiot that posted before you, get a life. If you don't like what's being said...then click the X in the upper right hand corner.

But this thread is locked.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Rick Dz has been doin radio for a long time... shit I remember playa T turnin me on to Dz Nuttz radio back in 1998... It's good to see he's still doin his thang and helpin the underground movement.