Album Cover Art Contest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
all levels of artists / graphics designers invited,

The family over here at www.dznuttsradio.com are putting together a mixtape (FREE DIGITAL DL) ft. NEW & EXCLUSIVE music from the bays TOP ARTISTS & PRODUCERS as well as a few DOPE up and comers & We are holding a contest for the ALBUM COVER!

We have heard all the musical talent hidden here inside siccness & have been doing our part by supporting their music on air. we also know there is a lot of hidden artists / designers here on siccness too! Help us help you grow your brand & have the chance to have your artwork downloaded worldwide. Design an album cover that you think will suit, its that easy! (dz nutts radio related of course & if u dont know what that means, well we are a bay area west coast rap radio station!

The WINNER will recieve

a live on air interview, a custom radio add to be aired multiple times daily, a full write up / pic / bio on the front page of www.dznuttsradio.com & potential future payed services

ALL artwork must be submitted by 10/15

The winner will be determined by PUBLIC POLL here on siccness 10/22

artists will get FULL GRAPHIC CREDIT!

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT TOOK THE TIME TO READ THIS & THE ONES WHOM INTERESTED, GOOD LUCK!

-Rick Dz

May 15, 2002
The guy said that one of the prizes will be you getting credit for your work. Really? Compensation for doing work is you getting to take credit for it? Which you get to do anyways even when you're paid.

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
this isnt intended for yall that make a carrer out this, this is intended more for the hobbiest tryin to take they werk outside they pc.

we need a graphic person all the time for our sites / fliers / shirts etc! we tryin to recruit &and get a solid team. figured this might be a good way to get some ppl that really have the talent but not the opportuninty to get they werk seen & get they name out there! not everyone has the ability or knowledge to do so,like some of u have!

edit:
its called dz nutts radio . com mixtape vol 1 mixed by so n so hosted by so n so ft them

edit @ cut = nice werk in sig

Feb 5, 2006
this isnt intended for yall that make a carrer out this, this is intended more for the hobbiest tryin to take they werk outside they pc.

we need a graphic person all the time for our sites / fliers / shirts etc! we tryin to recruit &and get a solid team. figured this might be a good way to get some ppl that really dont have the talent but not the opportuninty to get they werk seen & get they name out there! not everyone has the ability or knowledge to do so,like some of u have!

edit:
its called dz nutts radio . com mixtape vol 1 mixed by so n so hosted by so n so ft them

edit @ cut = nice werk in sig

LOL WHO IS THE "SO & SO'S? " U GOTTA BE SPECIFIC. U CANT JUS TRY TO GET FOLKS TO DO A FREE PROJECT AND U DONT EVEN HAVE ANY INFO UP ABOUT IT

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
LOL WHO IS THE "SO & SO'S? " U GOTTA BE SPECIFIC. U CANT JUS TRY TO GET FOLKS TO DO A FREE PROJECT AND U DONT EVEN HAVE ANY INFO UP ABOUT IT
new music not recycled! from e40 fab jacka sb hoodstars fed gang tony francis moe green shill macc gorilla pits+ many more
producers tc trax droope indecent + many more
mixed by mark7
hosted by enormus the ox

edit.. trust me when i say its finna cause noise

May 15, 2002
Well, I could delete it. But you always have a designer who'll take these sort of projects. Why? I don't know. So, if they want to fall for it, I'm gonna let them.

In the past when I have locked/deleted threads like this, I've had people send me PM's whining about me locking/deleting the thread. If they didn't PM me, they were in other threads whining about it. So, if they want it to fly...Im gonna let them take their chances.

May 15, 2002
Why would I be bitter when I have a steady list of clientele. So, you lose with that assumption. I was just joking with the guy. Don't get mad and try to lash out at me because this thread backfired on you.