Aight, Who Wants To Play Fantasy Football For Money??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
COME ON PUSSIES. YOU MEAN T0 TELL ME THERE ARE ONLY 6 PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM WITH ENOUGH BALLS TO PLAY A SICCNESS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE FOR $10? ALL THE SHIT PEOPLE TALK UP IN HERE YET ONLY 6 OF US RISE TO THE CHALLENGE. THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FORUMS ON THE SICC. MAN SOME OF YALL DISSAPOINT ME.

TONE & CZAR WHERE THE FUCK YALL AT?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I told shadow to send me the info to my email. U know shit like id & password, and address where to send the scrill!! This is CZAR by the way!!! Let me know!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
WTF Czar? i sent you the info like 4 days ago. you e-mailed me back askin if we needed anyone else to join, and i said yes!!!. all the info you need is in the e-mail i sent ya. I give out the league ID and PW once the person sends the scrill to join, i told you that also. Why you stalling? you scared to lose $10? if you want to send money by paypal then my paypal e-mail addres is [email protected]
if you want to send consealed cash or a money order then you can send it to.

chris duke
3006 willamette #7
eugene Or 97405

there you have no more excuses. only thing to do now is join. or puss out.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
so we got two people who say they have sent the money (killahoe & Oakraiders) we got two more who say they are going to send the money in soon (ridindirty503 and some guys brothers off the siccness who i got an e-mail from) so we have 10 possible. if Czar joins thats 11 and we'll need one more for 12. thats $120 up for grabs. thats some tight shit if it works out to be that many people.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
aight, czar wrote me an e-mail tellin me him and his homie are going to join, and he sent the scrill today. so when i get the money, we'll have 8 people.

@Killahoe, i still havent received your money. when did you send it?
Ridindirty_503 is join soon as we'll. so with those two we'll have 10 managers. Looks like it'll be a nice league. 2 more people would be nice, anyone else wanna join? holla at me

shadow