Aight, Who Wants To Play Fantasy Football For Money??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Aight, To anyone who is down to play Fantasy Football this year for some Scrill, then post your e-mail on this thread, and i'll hit you with the info. $10 entry fee. The More Peopel are down to play equals higher Jackpot money. I want to get this shit crackin, and not just push it to the side like every year.

Post your E-mail for details, or PM or E-mail me at [email protected]

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
you all got mail, anyone else down? post up your e-mail!!!! CZAR where you at, you aint scared are you?

shadow

Jun 24, 2004
ill send money by thursday, i think we should draft a week before sept 1st, because thats when the season starts. Buts its cool if were gonna skip the first one or two weeks.

Apr 25, 2002
we got three so far in the league (have received payment from) 2 others said they will send money/money order through the mail. Wheres everyone else at?

killahoe and Oakraiders, i sent ya'll an e-mail. let do this

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
nice, we got 7 so far, not bad. ima be out of town (goin to frsico tommorow) till tuesday. so dont trip, if ya dont hear anything back from me till then. The rest of ya'll need to send in the money, and get in this league. it would be cool if we got 12 so the pot would be $120, lets $100 to first place and $20 to second. that would be chill.

shadow