African American Leaders Band Together to Oppose Senate Immigration Bill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
That is a lie.

Educate yourself please.
You must be blind to not see how all the amigos from south of the border are taking up all the jobs, it might be different in your state but in Cali there is a shitload of illegals that get jobs U.S. citizens should be having.

You live in the midwest so it different ovet there, but over here they hop over the border and get jobs over night.

I've seen it with my owm eyes how some companies only hire amigos and never hire people that were born here.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
You must be blind to not see how all the amigos from south of the border are taking up all the jobs, it might be different in your state but in Cali there is a shitload of illegals that get jobs U.S. citizens should be having.

You live in the midwest so it different ovet there, but over here they hop over the border and get jobs over night.

I've seen it with my owm eyes how some companies only hire amigos and never hire people that were born here.
And just because it is happening in Cali or whereever you are at doesn't mean it is happening all over America. I did the research on this very topic and off the 360+ jobs that Americans do......only 4 of them are Immigrant dominant.

Illegal immigrants or undocumented workers take jobs Americans do not want to do. The people being affected by undocumented workers are low educated, poor americans who can only work certain jobs because they are not equipped to work more "skillfull" jobs.

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

So by your statement ONLY Mexicans have jobs? lol

I live in Phoenix, AZ which has around 2 million Mexicans in the metro area and I don't think too many White, Black, or Brown Americans are having trouble finding work.

If your at a point in your life where your only option is Burger King or washing dishes for minimum wage you should probably look in the mirror and realize you fucked up somewhere in your life and honestly I think a Mexican who hops the border who WANTS to work deserves that low paying shitty job washing dishes more than the American who had more of a head start at a decent life that more than likely fucked it up all.

Can't say I've met too many people who didn't fuck their lives up that are competing with illegal immigrants for minimum wage.

Maybe you should quit "MobbinInDa916" and instead "GettrainedforacareerInDa916" and you won't have to worry about Jose from Tijuana getting hired to wash dishes or pick oranges for 14 hours a day instead of you.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com

I live in Phoenix, AZ which has around 2 million Mexicans in the metro area and I don't think too many White, Black, or Brown Americans are having trouble finding work.

If your at a point in your life where your only option is Burger King or washing dishes for minimum wage you should probably look in the mirror and realize you fucked up somewhere in your life and honestly I think a Mexican who hops the border who WANTS to work deserves that low paying shitty job washing dishes more than the American who had more of a head start at a decent life that more than likely fucked it up all.

Can't say I've met too many people who didn't fuck their lives up that are competing with illegal immigrants for minimum wage.

Maybe you should quit "MobbinInDa916" and instead "GettrainedforacareerInDa916" and you won't have to worry about Jose from Tijuana getting hired to wash dishes or pick oranges for 14 hours a day instead of you.
lmao got on him tough but true tho hahhaha

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005

oh shit!
#troof

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento

The economy in Cali is different than Arizona and other states, some people have to settle for blue collar jobs when the economy is fucked like it is in Cali.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Exactly.

I took a speech class this past semester and one of my topics was undocumented workers. I pointed this exact thing out.

In fact, I asked the class (majority white in their 30's)......"Who in here is in college to work a minimum/low paying job?"

no one raised their hands.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The economy in Cali is different than Arizona and other states, some people have to settle for blue collar jobs when the economy is fucked like it is in Cali.
Unemployment Rates for States

Unemployment rate in AZ is 7.8%
Unemployment rate in CA is 8.6%

pretty close to each other

Settling for a blue collar job doesn't always mean competing with an immigrant for a job picking oranges.

Walmart is probably hiring, don't see too many non english speakers door greeting or cashiering or cutting meat in the deli. Applebees is probably hiring servers, don't see too many non english speakers serving people their steaks and wings. Subway is probably hiring, don't see too many non english speakers making people their Italian BMT.

See what i'm saying? The majority of low wages jobs aren't being taken by immigrants no matter what Fox News and the GOP are telling you. There's very few industries that are affected by immigrants.

Also I really hope there's nobody with Italian or Irish ancestry up in here complaining about Mexicans coming over for work, because 100 years ago your great grandparents were the "Mexicans" of the time. If your great grandparents didn't come over here and "took er jerbs" you wouldn't be here right now complaining about Mexicans doing the same shit your family did, you know looking for opportunity in the "Land of the Free".

Props: Snakegang
Nov 1, 2005
there are jobs out there.problem is they're all part time jobs.companys like wallymart only want to hire part time workers to avoid giving them the benefits that come with fulltime employment.that's why there's a such a high turnover rate with these companys.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Mar 25, 2005

actually Big companies are cracking down on this because of the liability. You do know there is a major labor shortage in California for ag right? Where are the people born here that need jobs? IS that work too hard to get off the couch?

May 14, 2002
In a few years time it's the Mexicans crying with you guys about the next flow of immigrants from a different nationality that jumps the boarder that take their jobs that they took from you.

Props: S.SAVAGE

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
^^^^The Canadians!!!!!

Now those MF's will fuck this country up if we let them in !!!
right?

then muh fuckers will be joinging Candian gangs.

Canadian on Candian killing

Muh fuckers working in the kitchen like "Learn French!... thats OUR native language!" & all the Mexicans gonna be like "Chale holmes, we been speakin Spanish up in this bitch!" & all the white ppl gonna be like "Hey buddy gosh darn doohickey I dun toldya speak english partner"

Props: cheeto
Mar 24, 2006
its not that different. I35 runs south to north right through KC where it intersects with I70 going east to west. we are literally in the middle of the map where they can get here and can go anywhere in the US very easily. There are a ton of illegals here in KC, alot of em' choose to just stay and not go anywhere at all. lol

JL knows what im sayin'. Central and Armourdale being the biggest culprit here in lil' ole' Kansas. Hell, even in western Kansas there are a shitload of em'...and thats clear out in the middle of no where. lol