African American Leaders Band Together to Oppose Senate Immigration Bill

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
when you guys are grown up real boys you will understand how much taxes are faggot. i lose half my income instantly to pay for people like you
For whatever reason, people in this forum like the idea of giving their money to the government. They hate oppression but support a larger, more powerful and intrusive government.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Everybody got excuses and want to point their finger and the next group of people and blame them for theor problems...here's some advice get off your lazy ass and go out there and make yourself valuable to a company or a work force...if you ain't getting paid enough get a better job...start your own business...there is a million ways to make money in america if you can't figure one way sorry for your loss but that's on you...I'm tired of everybody bitching about what they want or what the need but won't get off their ass and make it happen...stop blaming others for your life and take responsibility for yourself...we live in the greatest most rich and free country in the world...if you can't make somthing of your life here sorry your just a fuckin loser with no ambition or hustle about you...there is no law to pass or block that is gona help you with that...stop blaming and start making your own path to your goals...I swear americans are so fuckin lost sometimes and just can't seem to see the opportunity they have here...no one should have any excuses why they failed at life in this country. ..it all in your hands

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
This immigration bill is partly about getting votes from immigrants, when all these immigrants get their citizenship they'll be voting for the communist politicians that want to strip your constitutional rights.

It's already happened in California, all these immigrants that became citizens voted for the corrupt politicians that make corrupt laws.

Last edited:

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Everybody got excuses and want to point their finger and the next group of people and blame them for theor problems...here's some advice get off your lazy ass and go out there and make yourself valuable to a company or a work force...if you ain't getting paid enough get a better job...start your own business...there is a million ways to make money in america if you can't figure one way sorry for your loss but that's on you...I'm tired of everybody bitching about what they want or what the need but won't get off their ass and make it happen...stop blaming others for your life and take responsibility for yourself...we live in the greatest most rich and free country in the world...if you can't make somthing of your life here sorry your just a fuckin loser with no ambition or hustle about you...there is no law to pass or block that is gona help you with that...stop blaming and start making your own path to your goals...I swear americans are so fuckin lost sometimes and just can't seem to see the opportunity they have here...no one should have any excuses why they failed at life in this country. ..it all in your hands
If only it were this simple. Everything you said is true and a lot of Americans need to take your advice. But we still have to enforce our laws.

Props: S.SAVAGE

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Like S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE said, you dont have to worry about the low paying jobs if you have a dagree.
Yes, but you still have to pay taxes which pays for education, healthcare, welfare, law enforcement, socials services, etc. for illegal immigrants. It's about more than jobs.

Props: S.SAVAGE