ADVERSITY aka MEDICINE MAN update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
whats crackin cheif, feeling your music, you know ima buy one....ill be on the lookout, Not feelin the "Hate Me' song though, I felt more of your older shit alot more. but im still gonna support.

shadow

Aug 7, 2002

19 nigga...i'm not talkin bout him i'm talkin bout the name sounds stupid just like beats by da pound dat used to be from nolimit moved outta da record n changed it to medicine men dat shit sound stupid....i never heard him or his beats before so i'm not judgin anything bout that but the name and da cover...PEACE

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: ...

carlos said:
19 nigga...i'm not talkin bout him i'm talkin bout the name sounds stupid just like beats by da pound dat used to be from nolimit moved outta da record n changed it to medicine men dat shit sound stupid....i never heard him or his beats before so i'm not judgin anything bout that but the name and da cover...PEACE
lol...... i'm not losing sleep if you ain't feelin it homie.... i'm the Medicine Man regardless.....
it's about the music anyways..... you should at least peep the track and then you can ridicule me all you want dude......
much love p'z

Aug 7, 2002

nah nah ...i aint saying it like that i mean thats my opinion on your cover and your rapper name but not only urs theres alotta names dat i don't like like...shoestring but he's tight as fuck though and i know it's bout the music ...i aint never heard your shit but i'm bout to though PEACE

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Re: ......

carlos said:
nah nah ...i aint saying it like that i mean thats my opinion on your cover and your rapper name but not only urs theres alotta names dat i don't like like...shoestring but he's tight as fuck though and i know it's bout the music ...i aint never heard your shit but i'm bout to though PEACE
don't trip pimpin' it's all love.....
i've been on the siccness for a grip.... alot of these cats i know in real life.... they know i've been grindin to make shit crack in the rap game workin with what options i have..... you just gotta respect the struggle..... i don't get a check in the mail to go to a fat studio to make this music.... this is as underground as it gets....
i'm the medicine man cuz i'm half native american and half white....
and i've got medicine for sale.... i can heal your siccness or i can infect you..... nuff said......
peep that track man.... it's just a rough mix but you'll get the feeling......
www.mp3.com/adversity
"Hate Me"

Aug 7, 2002

k i finally heard ur shit homie and to be honest with you it's tight...ur lyrics is tight the kinda low voice u got is coo/aright...da beat is tight as hell though...so i give your song 3.75/5

Aug 7, 2002

i just registered this site like couple of weeks ago but i been peepin dis site fo 4 monthes...but i been fuckin wit da siccness music shit fo 2 yr's dats when i first bought brotha lynch loaded and that rbl eye for an eye ....PEACE