ADVERSITY aka MEDICINE MAN update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
new album drops n 2 months.......
xpect 2 see it on the SICC SHOP around then
its called the 30 DAY THEORY
and will drop on doods label
EARGASM ENTERTAINMENT
heres the cover done by yours truly.......

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
thanx for the props gate..... yup the word on the streets is Eargasm Entertainment will be releasing it's first album from the Medicine Man entitled "The 30 Day Theory" look for it in two months..... i'll have an exact date here in a few.....
takin south sacramento by storm...... stay tuned.......

S

Smoke Cat

sound cool as heck, Im going to pick that up. I really like this site because of all the news on the best music in the rap department, and artists post here too that makes it even better

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
thanx for the support folks...... i've been a member of the siccness from the jump..... seen this place turn circles and progress all in the same..... There's cats in here who bought my first e.p. back at the chico concert...... much love to those cats.... the Medicine Man has come a long way and it's definately worth a listen..... Peep one of south sacrmento's on the rise rappers....

listen to the highly anticipated track "Hate Me" to get a feel for what the Medicine Man has to bring to the underground rap game....
www.mp3.com/adversity

gimme some honest feedback folks.....
stay up and stay sick....

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
WASSUPP? THAT COVER IS PRETTY TIGHT, ITS REAL BASIC BUT COO. I ANT FEELIN ALL THE BROWN THOUGH, BUT ITS ON SOME OLD SCHOOL SHIT ITS DOPE

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
Vamps said:
Oh damn, I remember when you were selling your EP to get back home or some shit and Leader bought one. Haha, you've come a long way. Can't wait to hear the new shit..

Vamps
IX.
ya know vamps...... i'm a big e-40 fan and he said it best when he was talkin about startin from nothin and makin somethin. It's been a hard path, but we're makin shit happen....you gotta respect it.... "you can hate the hustler....but you can't knock the hustle" remember that! the siccness spreads.....
much love vamps

Eargasm Entertainment

medicine man

Apr 25, 2002
My two cents

Ok i thought i'd add on my opinions on the track.

The beat is cool, i hope you plan to clear the sample ;), but about the only thing i can be critical about as far as the beat is that it doesn't really ever change up. It stays the same throughout the track and it never really varies all that much. Its still a decent beat though.

I dig the hook on it. Real smooth and well performed. Matches up with the beat real well.

I'm really diggin your flow and style. Voice is real nice on the track. But something about the vocals just doesn't hit my ear all the way right and i'm not sure what it is. If it’s just the flow and the beat don't really go hand in hand or if you aren't spittin over the beat consistently and changing up the flow. But regardless of that i like it.

Lyrics are cool and so is your word play. String words together well and emphasize parts of words good.

Sorry if i seem negative, i'm just offering up some constructive criticism and my opinions on the track. Sometimes it is easier for me to point out the little things to improve than it is for me to say all the stuff i like about a song.

Over all though i say this is a nice track and really makes me wanna look into some more of your music in the future. Keep up the hard work. I wanna hear some more.

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
sup homie...that cover looks pretty coo..i dont know if i like the font used..but the picture and theme is tight...lookin all crazy..lol...anyway hit me when you get back into town homie...good luck with everything...1

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I dont even need to listen to the sample to know that I'm buyin this shit as soon as I get the chance.

good luck with the album folks.

what is the meaning behind the title of the album (30 day theory)

and I agree with Decoy about the font, yaw coulda picked a tighter one.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
good lookin' out krishna and decoy..... yeah me and gate in the mix with this cover.... it's not even done all they way yet.... we still changin things here and there.... i just wanted to get an idea out so i could start promotin this a little bit..... get heads buzzin'..... so be lookin for the completed cover.... far as krishna decoy.... damn folks are you gunna be at the bbq..... it's on like light switches playboys..... ya boys makin shit crack like mickey's sickz packs.....

I'm sure some of you are familiar with my music and my situation..... i'm not gunna get too deep into my personal life but basically i'm out here in south carolina..... got into some troubles...... i'm on thirty days restriction...... basically like house arrest..... well i got the shit crackin in my house..... so i'm puttin an album out during the month of restriction i'm on..... if you are familiar with "the 7 day theory"...... how the earth was made in seven days...... well i'm playin on that concept only its "the 30 day theory" basically my thirty days of restriction in which i made my own world...... through music ya dig..... this is basicallly an e.p. and it'll have a mixture of songs on here for everyone.... so stay tuned and support it if you feel true underground music..... This album is unique in the fact that it's based on some shit in my life that i'm supposed to hate.... but instead i'm flippin the script and i'm about to let yall in on my adventure so to speak.... ventin' my mind if you will...... the whole album takes place from inside my visions comin straight out my house.... its' some shit.....
good lookin for all the responses......