Add the Mars fan page on facebook!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2008
THEUNGODD66691026 said:
I dont know what that means so im just going to assume its black talk and end the conversation at that
Fukk a Biggot!!!! yu!!! Fyi theirs more than one wayy to spell wordz yu remuz!!! also, thiz isnt tha reel world yu ho!!! i bet yu never talk shit on tha streetz!!! computer muscles' havin bitch azz foggot ugly nerdy azz dood!!! kill yeself!!!!:chinese:

May 24, 2002
Fukk a Biggot!!!! yu!!! Fyi theirs more than one wayy to spell wordz yu remuz!!! also, thiz isnt tha reel world yu ho!!! i bet yu never talk shit on tha streetz!!! computer muscles' havin bitch azz foggot ugly nerdy azz dood!!! kill yeself!!!!:chinese:
im sorry im going to have to ask you to type that out again perhaps this time not in monkey speak

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
a few things to know about the MIR board:

smcrazys always starting shit with everybody
violent tim is always fighting with his secret lover smcrazy
ungodd is... ungodd

were all pretty much assholes up in here except for Mars, EBD and G-Dubb

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
a few things to know about the MIR board:

smcrazys always starting shit with everybody
violent tim is always fighting with his secret lover smcrazy
ungodd is... ungodd

were all pretty much assholes up in here except for Mars, EBD and G-Dubb