Add the Mars fan page on facebook!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2008
i asked if he wanted me to make him one cuz he aint got one on thier and he said chea nigga!!! im juz tryna get hiz name out thier put sum $krilla in mah niggaz pocketz!!!! Why yall fooz alwayz hatin get a fukkin life!!!!

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
I wasn't hatin'... i just thought u was posin as him or sum fake shit like that lol... but thats cool spreading the word n shit like that...

Nov 12, 2008
well im sry i juz fell like people be attacking one another on here and were all pos to be cool!! we rep and hold down tha under ground!!! im on face book and i tryna help promote mah dood i got all his shit for free except school house glock!!! so i wont feel right bumpin hiz shit erraday with out payin him bakk ya feel me!!!!:cool:

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
i asked if he wanted me to make him one cuz he aint got one on thier and he said chea nigga!!! im juz tryna get hiz name out thier put sum $krilla in mah niggaz pocketz!!!! Why yall fooz alwayz hatin get a fukkin life!!!!
No homie, you said you were going to make a FAN page on Facebook. Make sure you let everyone know that ain't really me on there and its just a FAN facebook.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
well im sry i juz fell like people be attacking one another on here and were all pos to be cool!! we rep and hold down tha under ground!!! im on face book and i tryna help promote mah dood i got all his shit for free except school house glock!!! so i wont feel right bumpin hiz shit erraday with out payin him bakk ya feel me!!!!:cool:
i feel ya homie. you talking to a muhfucka who been down with this shit for 9 or 10 years. im always tryna turn people onto mars.

and i aint got problemz with nobody on this forum. i dont know about the rest of these fools tho lol... i just think we need some hoes up in here, the MIR board is a god damn sausage fest

May 24, 2002
:ermm: what?

Nov 12, 2008
No homie, you said you were going to make a FAN page on Facebook. Make sure you let everyone know that ain't really me on there and its just a FAN facebook.
chea dawg!!! thats what i waz sayin, im not possein az yu i keep sayin im runnin it haha!!! yu should peep it and made sure i did it ok!!! thanx for lettin me mane!!!

Nov 12, 2008
You can have people on there post Mars' youtube performances on there to give some examples since there is not really music players there like myspace.
way ahead of yu playboy!!! they whould let me put a player with playlist.com but they only got mix rape and it dosent even work!!!! thatz Booty!!:knockout: