About the BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Midnight said:
Can we still DAM posts? Id like to DAM everything Norman has posted.
Golly my good fellow, why do you show such hostily towards me? I have done none to offend you, but if I have I apologize, I meant no harm to anyone. Perhaps you should meditate and calm your self down, enjoy some sandwiches and milk, that would be quite nice, maybe you will feel better. Thank You!

May 27, 2002
Re: Norman Speakz

Norman Batez said:

Golly, that sounds quite impressive, someone actually determined to seek popularity on the internet. You be one of those bullied kids who never could talk to the girls in school and gets his lunch money taken everyday. My mother told me about your types. And besides, the internet is full of personalities, so fading is not really anyones concern, I mean to us, unlike you, we "know" this is not the real world my friend. Maybe you should think about that while you spank your 1 1/2 inch monkey to the I Candy forum, wishing it was your real woman. When in reality, you are someone elses woman. Thank You!
hahahaha

"im gonna be more popular than you"

jesus this isnt fuccin kindergarden...although with everyone kissin ass to the "BIG BOYS" ::READ- ARTISTS:: theres enough immaturity going around to make it like that

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

THA RIPPA said:

hahahaha

"im gonna be more popular than you"

jesus this isnt fuccin kindergarden...although with everyone kissin ass to the "BIG BOYS" ::READ- ARTISTS:: theres enough immaturity going around to make it like that

Why thank you, but I do not search for popularity. Besides, internet fame doesnt get you any Grammy Awards does it? Thank You and God Bless You!