About the BBQ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
N

Norman Batez

Is it alright if I bring toasted cheese sandwiches for everyone?

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Tim said:
Very unfunny character.

Well you must be referring to yourself because i am not a character, though I do have character. My mother always taught me that respecting others shows character, so I disrespect noone. Thank You!

S

Smoke Cat

You are starting to erk me!!!! I know im new but atleast Im not on everyones nerves allready.

DUMBASS!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Smoke Cat said:
You are starting to erk me!!!! I know im new but atleast Im not on everyones nerves allready.

DUMBASS!

My mother always taught me that followers usually dont last long in the crowd. So maybe you should be a leader and set an example by not trying to make friends here by talking down to the common enemy. You will be most disappointed when you get your feelings hurt by one of your peers. Thank You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Smoke Cat said:
theres power in numbers bitch

If you're a leader maybe, they usually walk in the front line. But you, the follower tend to get left behind or easily eliminated. That is, if you're not kicked out of the crowd or made a fool of trying to impress people. Thank You!

S

Smoke Cat

are you saying i cant beat you so i should join you? I will be more populer than you in no time on this board I only come with the truth and am about myself you are just another internet personality that will fade just like all the other.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Smoke Cat said:
are you saying i cant beat you so i should join you? I will be more populer than you in no time on this board I only come with the truth and am about myself you are just another internet personality that will fade just like all the other.

Golly, that sounds quite impressive, someone actually determined to seek popularity on the internet. You be one of those bullied kids who never could talk to the girls in school and gets his lunch money taken everyday. My mother told me about your types. And besides, the internet is full of personalities, so fading is not really anyones concern, I mean to us, unlike you, we "know" this is not the real world my friend. Maybe you should think about that while you spank your 1 1/2 inch monkey to the I Candy forum, wishing it was your real woman. When in reality, you are someone elses woman. Thank You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

OH MY! I just realized how impolite I was, my mother would be most disappointed in my actions. So to those who disagreed with me, I apologize. Thank You!

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

Not today I havent, she would be delighted to know that, but not about my posting of scantally clad women in the I Candy forum. She would be most upset. Thank You!