A Wax ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Outside the Sicc no one really knows about the A Wax/ Killa Tay back and forth shit. I think it's some funny shit the level of interaction between you both even tho you don't get along. "I hate you, fuck it, we're talkin!" Lol anytime I see a A Wax or Killa Tay thread I ctfu cause I know at some point that some exchange will happen. Usually one of you say some comment that could be left open to interpretation or is suggestive, and then the other pops right up with a rebuttal. For not liking each other there's been a long ongoing dialogue on the sicc. I love this shit

Nov 27, 2014
Killa Tay has about 100 threads focusing on him, everybody on here has his name in they mouth so if that was his goal he accomplished it. In return he can't complain when he is the focal point of all the jokes that's the price he gotta pay for Troll'n the Siccness for net fame. I don't think anybody talking shit to him on here actually hates the guy he just made him self the center of attention and people need a target to roast.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE DIFFERENCE IS: KILLA TAY IS HIMSELF ALL THE TIME.
KILLA TAY AINT CORNY AND USING FAKE PROFILES TO VOICE HIS OPINION AND MAKE PPL THINK HE'S A FACTOR.
KILLA TAY DOESNT HAVE A RESUME OF BEING JEALOUS AND DISRESPECTIN PPL IN HIS LINE OF BUSINESS CUZ THATS SUCCA SHIT
KILLA TAY AINT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT WEENIES THINK
KILLA TAY AINT PULLIN PUBLIC STUNTS TRYIN TO HELP HIS CAREER CUZ HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.
KILLA TAY STILL HAS SUPPORT FROM ALL THE PPL AND ARTIST HE'S DEALT WITH CUZ TRYING TO BE SOMEBODY HE AINT IS NEVER COOL.
KILLA TAY IS A HETEROSEXUAL MAN WITH KIDS AND A FAMILY NOT A GAY CLOWN TROLLIN.
#CHESS NOT CHECCERS
#THX 4 THE PROMOTION
#A BITCH IS A BITCH IF IM POOR OR RICH
#KILLA TAY DONT CHANGE, THE DAYS DO

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
OH AND KILLA TAY AINT GOTTA LIE CRAIG.
AND SLANDERING PPL IS BITCH SHIT
DID KILLA TAY EVER GET SLAPPED OR DID SOME WEIRD TWEEKER WITH NO FRIENDS TRY TO MAKE UP A STORY THAT HE KNEW WASNT TRUE???
(WAITS 4 THE LIES AND BACCPEDDLING TO BEGIN AGAIN)
***TRYING TOO HARD IS A MISTAKE***
***BEING ABLE TO TELL THE TRUTH IS A BLESSING***
REMEMBER SO AND SO SAID THEY TALKED TO C-BO AND GOT CALLED ON IT AND DELETED HELLA POSTS???
YEH, THAT PART. STRAIGHT CLOWN SHIT

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
80% OF THE FORMER PIE RX LABEL INCLUDING THE FORMER BEST FRIEND/MANAGER/TWEEK POTNA HAS CAME TO ME WITH INFO THAT LETS ME KNOW THE TRUTH AND NONE OF THEM HAD GOOD THINGS TO SAY.
U CANT FIND ANYBODY AFFILIATED WITH WCM THAT WOULD TALK DOWN ON ME...CUZ IM NOT A CHARACTER, IM NOT A CLOWN AND I MOVE OFF OF RESPECT AND WORK ETHIC NOT DECEIT AND SLANDER.
THE FACTS WILL ALWAYS KEEP MY MIND IN A BETTER PLACE. PLUS I PUT IN THE FOOTWORK IN MANY CITIES AND STILL PUSH A HARD LINE WHILE OTHERS PIGGYBACC AND TRY TO GAIN FAME BY SPEAKIN ON PPL THEY DONT KNOW AND TRYING TO ATTACC ANYBODY WITH MORE CREDIBILITY THAN THEM. ONE DAY THAT MAN WILL WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT THE DECISIONS MADE (NOT WHATS TYPED IN THESE BOXES) ARE WHAT MAKES HIS JOURNEY AN UPHILL BATTLE REGARDLESS OF WHO LIKES WHAT.
#MFS NEED TO GROW UP AND THEN GROW SOME BALLS AND STOP TALKIN SHIT THEY AINT WALKIN. PERIOD

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Outside the Sicc no one really knows about the A Wax/ Killa Tay back and forth shit. I think it's some funny shit the level of interaction between you both even tho you don't get along. "I hate you, fuck it, we're talkin!" Lol anytime I see a A Wax or Killa Tay thread I ctfu cause I know at some point that some exchange will happen. Usually one of you say some comment that could be left open to interpretation or is suggestive, and then the other pops right up with a rebuttal. For not liking each other there's been a long ongoing dialogue on the sicc. I love this shit
WE'RE BOTH CANCERS...U EVER TRIED TO WIN AN ARGUMENT WITH ONE??? ITS NOT EASY. I JUST DONT FEEL THE NEED TO USE DIRTY TACTICS LIKE SOME PPL. IMMA JUST ROCC WITH FACTS AND THE TRUTH.
S/O 2 THE MOBFIGAZ (RANDOM BUT REAL)

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
THX 4 THE PROMO....

NOW LETS GET OUT HERE IN THE FIELD AND SELL SOME RECORDS.

#RIP THE JACKA

#WEST COAST MAFIA FAMILY

Let's do this Tay! Enough of the back and forth guys let's concentrate on pushing this snake eyes 2. Email me for your hard copy. [email protected] $20 shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
THE DIFFERENCE IS: KILLA TAY IS HIMSELF ALL THE TIME.
KILLA TAY AINT CORNY AND USING FAKE PROFILES TO VOICE HIS OPINION AND MAKE PPL THINK HE'S A FACTOR.
KILLA TAY DOESNT HAVE A RESUME OF BEING JEALOUS AND DISRESPECTIN PPL IN HIS LINE OF BUSINESS CUZ THATS SUCCA SHIT
KILLA TAY AINT WORRIED ABOUT WHAT WEENIES THINK
KILLA TAY AINT PULLIN PUBLIC STUNTS TRYIN TO HELP HIS CAREER CUZ HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.
KILLA TAY STILL HAS SUPPORT FROM ALL THE PPL AND ARTIST HE'S DEALT WITH CUZ TRYING TO BE SOMEBODY HE AINT IS NEVER COOL.
KILLA TAY IS A HETEROSEXUAL MAN WITH KIDS AND A FAMILY NOT A GAY CLOWN TROLLIN.
#CHESS NOT CHECCERS
#THX 4 THE PROMOTION
#A BITCH IS A BITCH IF IM POOR OR RICH
#KILLA TAY DONT CHANGE, THE DAYS DO
honestly Tay, you been smokin some laced buds, you refer to yourself in 3rd person like its a fuckin game of thrones tale...you wont stfu about who you are as if we havent seein you say it a million times...and now you wont just walk away from this shit after repeatedly sayin you were "done" and "this was my last comment on the issue"

you talk about ur sons comin to you bout pushin the line, what fuckin line? the ones you writin on the sicc everyday? post after post?

man you lookin all bad, i dont give a fuck that you dont give a fuck

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 , the month a person was born in ain't got shit to do with shit. Bottom line is this, I'm over here trying to get my final mixes knocked out, trying to negotiate two sponsorship deals with two big ass companies and looking over patent paperwork for something I created that's music related that I want to license out to labels and artists. New format, new way to do albums, opens the door for creativity and takes us away from the "you need a hot single to blow" business model and "you need to a thousand shows a week" to blow. What I'm doing, if the patent is awarded, will be given to west coast artists FIRST.

There is money to be made from music but muthafuckas gotta start thinking differently (start thinking about tech and how its used, global ramifications, new business models, blue oceans) and let shit go. If AWAX is that important that you need to type something to him then you honestly need to get at him in person. The same thing goes for AWAX. If TAY is that important to you then get at him in person.

Is any of this back and forth shit putting money in anyone's pockets? No, it's just creating instances where shit gets misconstrued, animosity builds, etc. If it's a matter of who is the realist no one gives a shit really as "real niggas" bite the bullet everyday just like the fakes. If it's a matter of who is the better artist that's entirely up to the fans and they will vote with their wallets.

As for me, AUGUST 8TH AND 9TH AT STOCKTONCON will be the debut of the following:

GOD'S CALAMITY: THE BEGGAR'S BULLET (CONCEPT ALBUM)
GOD'S CALAMITY: A HOUSE DIVIDED (COMIC BOOK SERIES)
GODSCALAMITY.COM (WEBSITE)

Last edited: