A Wax ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Another awax thread went Hella homo cuz of siccness members...that why i rarely fuck with this site anymore..too much clown shit for my taste

With that said "pullin.strings" is a certified banger from front to back all slaps...mozzy and wax are the only artist music I actually look foward to these days and make quality music consistently

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Lol this old ass playa been on the sicc sense day one and still don't know how to post a picture
GETTING OLDER IS A PRIVELEGE DENIED 2 MANY.
IM COMFORTABLE IN MY SKIN AND AINT TOO OLD TO BEAT THE BRAKES OFF A DISRESPECTFUL DONT KNOW.
REMEMBER THAT WHEN U SEE THIS O.G.
#WCM ALL DAY AND FUCC U IF ITS FUCC ME.
#I CAN TELL U ARE CURSED ANYWAY.
#BYE BYE 4 NOW

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
GETTING OLDER IS A PRIVELEGE DENIED 2 MANY.
IM COMFORTABLE IN MY SKIN AND AINT TOO OLD TO BEAT THE BRAKES OFF A DISRESPECTFUL DONT KNOW.
REMEMBER THAT WHEN U SEE THIS O.G.
#WCM ALL DAY AND FUCC U IF ITS FUCC ME.
#I CAN TELL U ARE CURSED ANYWAY.
#BYE BYE 4 NOW
Lol I don't give a fuck about none of that, don't let this siccness shit hurt your heart OG.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ITS ALL MENTAL NEPHEW...I WEAR MY HEART ON MY SLEEVE ANYWAY....AND WORDS DONT HURT PPL LIKE ME. JUST CUZ IM AN EXPRESSIVE PERSON DONT MEAN IM EFFECTED THAT WAY.
HOPEFULLY MY NEXT FEW ALBUMS CHANGE YOUR VIEWS ON MY RAP STATUS. 35 YEARS AND STILL AT IT. IM IN IT 4 THE HISTORY AND LEGACY, NOT THE PATS ON THE BACC AND THE LIKES AND PROPS.
#THE CATALOG AND THE WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.
THIS SITE IS PURE ENTERTAINMENT 4 MY KIND
#WCM ORIGINAL

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
YUP YUP....
IT WASNT MEANT TO BE.
IM GLAD IT DIDNT HAPPEN AND IM ALSO GLAD THE ONLY TRK WE WILL EVER HAVE TOGETHER IS A COPY AND PASTE SONG CUZ YEH I RECORDED IT IN PITTSBURG BUT THAT GUY WASNT THERE OR I WOULDA CHARGED HIM

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
a wise man once told me, if you're loyal, humble, honest or (insert blank) person, you dont need to talk about the shit all the time or repeat the shit over and over, its only the guys who are questioning their own loyalty, humbleness, honesty or (insert blank) who insist on bringin it up, or wont stop repeating how they are loyal, humble, honest or whatever

back to contributing to this thread, whens the release date for Wax's new album?