A-WAX SHOW LIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
A-WAX has alot of Bay fans, he also has alot in KC...he has done shows there....Bay promoters dont want to book him because of the so called "beef"...but he is beyond that....we are working on some things to make everyone happy....

Sep 29, 2004
NOT THAT ITS ANYONES BUSINESS BUT I HAVE A WARRANT FROM 2001. AFTER I GOT MY 2ND STRIKE I HAD 2 PISS 4 PROBATION & NEVER REPORTED BACK.I`VE BEEN ON THE RUN FOR 7 YEARS & HAVE CAUGHT 0 NEW CASES SINCE 01.THATS WHY I DONT DO MANY SHOWS...

Nov 20, 2005
been on the run from a warrant from 2001? i know people who have warrants and still live, eat, breathe, shit, sell drugs, do drugs, fuck whores, etc. in the bay.

just like it was the cops who told woodie he couldnt come back to antioch, right?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

KAYVEE FOR PRESIDENT 2012! YEE!

~k.

Sep 29, 2004
SELECTIVE READING IS LAME YO. I SUPPOSE THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ALL HAVE 2 STRIKES AS WELL..IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE BUT I WILL EXPLAIN FURTHER ANYWAY...WHEN YOU GANG BANG 4 REAL GANG TASKFORCE WILL GO ABOVE & BEYOND 2 BRING YOU DOWN.WOODIE WAS A GANGSTA & YOURE A BITCH FOR TYPIN SHIT LIKE ---just like it was the cops who told woodie he couldnt come back to antioch, right?

hahahahahahahahahahaha--- BET YOU WONT PRINT THAT ON A WHITE TEE & SHOW UP @ A BIG TONE SHOW! DISRESPECT ME ALL YOU WANT ON THE INTERNET BUT LET DA HOMIE REST!

Nov 20, 2005
SELECTIVE READING IS LAME YO. I SUPPOSE THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW ALL HAVE 2 STRIKES AS WELL..IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE BUT I WILL EXPLAIN FURTHER ANYWAY...WHEN YOU GANG BANG 4 REAL GANG TASKFORCE WILL GO ABOVE & BEYOND 2 BRING YOU DOWN.WOODIE WAS A GANGSTA & YOURE A BITCH FOR TYPIN SHIT LIKE ---just like it was the cops who told woodie he couldnt come back to antioch, right?

hahahahahahahahahahaha--- BET YOU WONT PRINT THAT ON A WHITE TEE & SHOW UP @ A BIG TONE SHOW! DISRESPECT ME ALL YOU WANT ON THE INTERNET BUT LET DA HOMIE REST!
yup a bitch who speaks her mind.

lmao@being scared to print "hahaha" on a white tee.

and nope you wont see me at a big tone show cuz im not a big tone fan. duh!

~k.