A-WAX SHOW LIVE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
^^your a fag all on east coco records dick hairs with your groupie ass post and threads you must be no older than 16 treyhoe acting like you where woodies best friend and shit telling people t post woodie lyrics and shit talk about rip woodie but yet never even bought one of his cds man someone do us all a big favor and ban this little bitch..

Jun 1, 2002
been on the run from a warrant from 2001? i know people who have warrants and still live, eat, breathe, shit, sell drugs, do drugs, fuck whores, etc. in the bay.

just like it was the cops who told woodie he couldnt come back to antioch, right?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

KAYVEE FOR PRESIDENT 2012! YEE!

~k.
KAYVEE, ENOUGH WITH THE BRINGING UP OUR DEAD HOMIES NAME ON SOME DISRESPECT HYPE. I SHOWED YOU RESPECT AFTER I FLIPPED ON YOU FOR THAT SHIT LAST TIME BUT YOU OVER HERE BEATIN A DEAD HORSE.

I'M NOT GONNA E-RANT AT YOU AGAIN FOR THAT SHIT CUZ IT WASN'T FLY THE FIRST TIME BUT I'M GONNA SAY THIS AGAIN: STOP. CONSIDER THAT FRIENDLY ADVICE.

Aug 17, 2008
deff need to make a trip back out to Kansas for a show. I'm still kickin myself in the ass for missin the one in Lawrence awhile back with Rich...
wtf wax be doin shows out here in KANSAS??? ths is all new to me K.C and lawrence...damn wax next time post it up on ur myspace or sum shit..you got a fanbase here in D.C who willin to make the 5 hour trip bro