A-Wax - Joke's on me video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Its easier and faster to do it how we do it. Some videos get a theme to match and others are just hood videos. The stuff we are getting ready to submit to TV will be different than the norm.

We know that people like watching videos. Our music and videos did over 10,000,000 plays on Youtube alone last year. So any and all video is worth putting out. As long as our quality doesnt go backwards, I think we are doing exactly what we should be doing as indie artists.

Wax popularity here on Siccness also means that most of you watch or listen to everything he drops. Where as the attention span of the rest of the fan base may not be as thorough. Meaning what seems repetitive to you may be just fine to them.

All input is welcomed, even the hate which is always at a minimum because at the end of the day Wax is a dope rapper. We appreciate the support!
I think the approach is on point, question though. Maybe I'm wrong on this, but it feels like Wax hasn't been fuckin with the Sicc for a minute. Is he busy, or just tired of going back and forth with certain people, or maybe just had it with all the fuckery from everyone here? Just curious. Anyways, keep pushin a hard line with the music. Also, will you ever drop a guest verse on a Wax project like back in the day? I was listening to 2 sides of the game and realized how much times passed since that dropped. Fuckin time flies!

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hmmm So if you look like a bitch, know where the faggots stay and have a delayed response... I'm guessing the finger in your butt makes you type slow? Hahaha
Brah don't speak of booty holes right now...you're suspect. You're not Cheeto anymore. Your new name is Cheeta.
You and Versace playing touch butt in the park now?
How bout you two faggots wrassle each other's dicks out your mouths first. Fuck are you guys a gay tag team or what?
You two dick eaters act like a power couple lol
see what i mean? damn man did goldtoes and thizz latin tone loc turn u out? lol

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
cheeto @cheeto we hurt this fools feelings lol he got roasted cuh!!
Nah some of that was pretty fucking funny. You gay bobs are like siccness super heroes. Batman and Robin but the gay version... Fagman and Bobbin? lol

Last edited: