A-Wax - Joke's on me video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
song is great video quality is always on point but every video is the same pretty much nothin to do with the tgrack just smokin in front the camera homies around not sayin awax the only one but why not just make less videos but put more money and time into them fitting the track

May 22, 2006
song is great video quality is always on point but every video is the same pretty much nothin to do with the tgrack just smokin in front the camera homies around not sayin awax the only one but why not just make less videos but put more money and time into them fitting the track
I'm not positive but here's my guess...

Because that shit is expensive and probably doesn't get a great return on investment in most cases.
A vid like this one can be shot in a relatively short amount of time for the low low.

Last edited:

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Its easier and faster to do it how we do it. Some videos get a theme to match and others are just hood videos. The stuff we are getting ready to submit to TV will be different than the norm.

We know that people like watching videos. Our music and videos did over 10,000,000 plays on Youtube alone last year. So any and all video is worth putting out. As long as our quality doesnt go backwards, I think we are doing exactly what we should be doing as indie artists.

Wax popularity here on Siccness also means that most of you watch or listen to everything he drops. Where as the attention span of the rest of the fan base may not be as thorough. Meaning what seems repetitive to you may be just fine to them.

All input is welcomed, even the hate which is always at a minimum because at the end of the day Wax is a dope rapper. We appreciate the support!

Last edited: