A-WAX is the best in the BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
no hate

I think YUK, WAX, and 40 are comin the hardest out there but WAX is 23 and 40 and yuck are like 30 35 and have been rich niggas for like the past ten now im not knockin that but the hungry nigga is always gonna be the hardest....

AND if you dont like WAX that is cool this aint about arguin wit LOOSERS who want to talk bad about a man that they dont know i have no time for hate or HATERS so either let us know who think is better or go jack off in the cornor of your cave

Apr 25, 2002
a-w-a-x out names

wax doin his thang...he only been in the rap game fo a couple and already blowin up the scene......cmon now.....just heard that savage times recently and feelin that there and soul sillouette on that who got it comp...oooweee....somethin bout his flow that makes the beat just crumble.....

cant wait fo that solo he got movin...

wax over some rob-lo beats, its over mayne

Jun 18, 2002
A-Wax is tight, and the Savage Timez CD is dope! I like that one better than his new one.

My favourite MC's has to be.
1. Baby Beesh
2. Sean T
3. C-Bo

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN YA`LL!!!!!I SURE DIDN`T EXPECT GOOD FEEDBACK ON A THREAD LIKE THIS!I AM HUMBLED.MY DOG DOUBLE-E DONT HEAR MY MUSIC LIKE YA`LL DO THOUGH.DOUBLE-E AND ME USED TO BANG HARD ON SUCKAZ,IN LIFE!!!!!EVERYTHING I RAP ABOUT AINT FICTION,THAT ALONE MAKES MY MUSIC 200% DOPER TO A PERSON IF YOU CAN PUT A FASE OR EVENT TO SOMETHING I RAP ABOUT.....YA`LL FEEL ME?I HONESTLY FEEL THAT I AM DOPEST IN THA BAY RIGHT,IN MY HEART.I AM SAYING THAT BECAUSE OF THA MOST RECENT SONGZ I MADE,NOT OFF OF MY OLD ALBUMZ.ALL 7 OF THA NEW SONGZ ON MY SAVAGE TIMEZ RE-RELEASE ARE MY BEST SONGZ EVER.I PUT THOSE SONGZ ASIDE PURPOSELY,BECAUSE THA ALBUM COVER WAS SO DOPE I HAD COME HARD AZ I COULD.ALSO,I DID THA BEST FEATURE VERSE OF MY LIFE ON SIDEWAYZ ALBUM LAST WEEK.A FLAWLESS VERSE/DELIVERY.ANYWAYZ,THANKZ FOR LISTENIN` TO WHAT I GOT TO SAY,ON HERE AND THA MIC.1