A-WAX is the best in the BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
Who Agree and if you dont agree who do you think is the best...Im not lookin to argue wit peeps im just sein who agree and what others think....

Apr 25, 2002
A-Wax has been releasin my favorite shit currently comin out the bay... his last projects have been classics in my eyes...

Aug 16, 2002
I gotta say the Figaz are the tightest in the bay right now! everytime I see there name on an album I buy that shit! I have yet to hear any of them come wacc!

right behind them has to be

Yukmouth
A-wax
Messy Marv
Quinn
Ghetto Starz

GOTTI

May 13, 2002
HANDS DOWN, AOBIE IS THE BEST NEW ARTIST FROM THE BAY AT THIS POINT, HIS SHIT IS GONNA BLOW BIG ACROSS THE NATION, NOT EVEN TRIPPIN OFF THE BAY SCENE AT ALL PEEP HIS SHIT

AOBIE( A DAMN FOOL)

Jul 21, 2002
Mr.Kee
Yukmouth
E-40
Jacka and AP.9 from da Mob Figaz
200% Shady
10sion
Gangsta Flea

these catts are the tightest in the bay. their most recent cd's are bangen. believe dat.

A-wax is ight but not all that these catts is flaming take my word

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
PimpinInSeattle said:
A-Wax is truly weak .. I really wish peops would stay off this guys nuts.

Tighter MCs in the bay?

How about weaker MCs in the bay than A-Wax? as the topic of this thread ... the thread will be hella short.
SimpinInSquim,how bout you get some nuts and use your true identity.Truck

Sep 13, 2002
wax is cool, i was feelin savage times alot more then the last comp and solo, but those were still ayight.

best, na, hardest working, most definetly. aint no one any where trying to do as much as wax, and aint no one giving as much effort. you can tell shit is what he wants and not something someone told him to make with no heart in it.

yukmouth
Mr. kee
AOBIe
e-40
200% shady, not gangsta flea that can is weak as fuck
spice 1
c-bo

but i got a feeling wax is most definetly gon be at that same level as those names on the list, cause like i said he put more effort into shit then anyone.