A-Wax - Hustlas Convention (track listing)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Oh, I'm not hatin', just letting you know that this shit doesn't work here, what are you trying to do with it, spread garbage?? It would make sense if the Sicc was your first avenue for marketing, but something tells me that's not the case here.......
I have the feeling that once @dutch_f.e. sees his posts, its gonna be pinktown, or a funny name change and some new content for his posts.

What the fuck is Dutch's screen name?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Why would anyone need to ban me? If the sickness establishment has an issue with my 10 posts, I have no problem taking it down.
Dude, where are you from? Find the forum the the appropriate region and make a thread in there promoting your shit. If its worth listening to people will check it out. Busting into random threads where people are having conversations about topics THAT DONT INCLUDE YOUR FUCKING MUSIC is not how 'promoting' or 'hustling' is done, its how looking like a desperate, needly little shit is done, and you've succeeded.

I too vote for a funny name change and change all his threads to links to pics of his momma.

Dec 18, 2015
I get what you're saying and this is not about marketing or whatever. Just hope that A-Wax gives this a listen and hopefully he would consider networking on some future projects. A-Wax is a cool artist I made the beat on this track:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBxEOe_0xMk
You made this beat? This one of my favorite tracks. Shit is dope!!!!!! Good shit homie!!!!! Wax came hard