A-Wax - Hustlas Convention (track listing)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
I REALIZED A WHILE AGO THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH THE NEGATIVITY IN THIS COMMUNITY IS ANSWER WITH LOGIC, TRUTH AND POSITIVITY. USUALLY WHEN U DONT GIVE NEGATIVITY THAT SAME NEGATIVE ENERGY THERE'S ALWAYS A BALANCE AND ITS CALLED SILENCE.
#WORKS 4 ME
#WCM
Yet you still reply to every piece of criticism on here with paragraphs of nonsense. Particularly in broken English, and all caps. We can tell your feathers are ruffled baby tay tay. You're not fooling anyone.

Feb 11, 2006
Tay your a good rappe/artist imo but you need to change your Manager/Promotion/Groupie DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet

You should totally disassociate your self with that faggot. Maybe even make a diss track towards him...he's making you look stupid and affecting your popularity.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Hold me accountable for what I type, but don't fuck with Tay over it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought when a performer tours on the other side of the globe, that's a world tour. Couple months ago a tour in Europe was announced, so in my opinion that constitutes a world tour.

The mob movement is already worldwide with Killa Tay and C-Bo albums selling decent numbers all around the globe. There's still a huge demand for seasoned hip hop artists in places such as Germany.

Don't complain about touring numbers when A-wax makes a thread announcing his upcoming Everlasting Money tour, and then immediately deletes the thread when asked months later about when he planned on putting on shows.

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
P @pierxboy

But then again, that fictional 'upcoming tour' wasn't the only lie; remember the time he claimed to have signed C-Bo to Pie Rx records? lol

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought when a performer tours on the other side of the globe, that's a world tour. Couple months ago a tour in Europe was announced, so in my opinion that constitutes a world tour.
One stamp on your passport isn't a world traveler yo.... Perhaps if there were 10 venues locked in Europe, then it would be a European tour.....

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
If Tay were to disassociate himself. Grim would probably commit suicide.
He kinda has. Notice he came in this thread and basically said, "I didnt say shit about a world tour, grim did, dont hold me responsible forwhat that fool says"n and I havent seen a post addressing him direclt in forever even though grom makes whole threads dedicated to his career and whines incescently about being ignored by him.

Feb 11, 2006
WELL DUE 2 THE FACT I PERSONALLY NEVER MENTIONED A WORLD TOUR, THE ONLY "FOOL" IS YOU FOR SPEAKING ON SOMEONE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HEARD OR READ.
I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING BUT PPL TALKIN DOWN ON ME WITH NO FACTS TO SUPPORT THE BS THEY SAYIN REALLY GRINDS MY BALLS BUT IM USED 2 IT HERE.
#KEEP HATIN, ITS MOTA-VATION
#BARS
quick question ...

What are your plans with DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ??
Is he going to be involved in any of your future projects or business??