A-Wax & Gonzoe Ft. C-Murder prod by Nonstop *VIDEO*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
man and MAJOR PROPS for the SOULJA SLIM CLIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2005
I did that in the mix when I got it back, cause he only spit 12 bars, so I turned that to a prehook when I mixed it...

I'll take the blame for that.. Lol
nah... not even homie..... if NONSTOP says its GOOD. its GOOD!!

not biased... i just feel comfortable wit the northwest in nonstops hands.. that is the muthafuckin dude.

everybody pay attention.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
its insane to even suggest Wax dont fuck with he Northwest....go check the history. Only reason he aint out there now is an ACTIVE warrant for him for parole violation in Washington State.....we working on fixing that. But yeah...the video iz dope...Nonstop iz an amazing producer and engineer and Jordan Tower did his thing on the vid....RECESSION PROOF - A-WAX & GONZOE in stores on NOV. 10 on iLLBURN/ E1 (Koch)...album features E-40, C-Murder, Brotha Lynch Hung and Glasses Malone....Thanx for checkin' out the vid...all luv from Pie-Rx!

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
^^what that got to do with awax street cred in Washington? I made beats for twista, the game, chingy, cbo, tone trump, etc etc etc but that don't mean they from the NW

wax got street ties to the NW that allow him to do a collab album wit nuts called "notorious northwest" that's what the homie above was speaking on

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
its insane to even suggest Wax dont fuck with he Northwest....go check the history.
Go check my post. If you can find where I said, "A Wax doesn't fuck with the Northwest," in those words, then I'll willingly say I'm a total asshole and I will apologize.

If you're going to speak up, at least bother to get it right. lol.

I don't dislike A Wax, don't know him and don't really care too much to be honest. I was just looking for clarification as to why someone who wasn't born in the NW and doesn't live there now would entitle their album that. And I am assuming he wasn't born here, I don't know that. So don't take that part too seriously.

I got my answer, Cool Nutz is the other person on the NW. It really makes no difference to me personally why he's not here in the NW. I wasn't asking why he's not here. I don't really care. I was asking why the album is called that. Well, kind of asking lol.

@Nonstop.
.....either way you're one of the few producers from the NW that i like...and you're actually doin shit. so major props to you. and keep doin what you're doin.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Go check my post. If you can find where I said, "A Wax doesn't fuck with the Northwest," in those words, then I'll willingly say I'm a total asshole and I will apologize.

If you're going to speak up, at least bother to get it right. lol.

I don't dislike A Wax, don't know him and don't really care too much to be honest. I was just looking for clarification as to why someone who wasn't born in the NW and doesn't live there now would entitle their album that. And I am assuming he wasn't born here, I don't know that. So don't take that part too seriously.

I got my answer, Cool Nutz is the other person on the NW. It really makes no difference to me personally why he's not here in the NW. I wasn't asking why he's not here. I don't really care. I was asking why the album is called that. Well, kind of asking lol.

@Nonstop.
.....either way you're one of the few producers from the NW that i like...and you're actually doin shit. so major props to you. and keep doin what you're doin.

you sound like u talkin greasey homie...sounds like you got some other agenda...and he dont have an ALBUM called Notorious Northwest he has a KOMPILATION...with Cool Nutz produced by NONSTOP...do your thing homie. good luck wit your career....to say shit like you dont care to know him etc. sounds suspect. Why wouldnt you want someone who is halfway doing some things to represent the NORTHWEST? Someone who makes shit happen and fuckz with major factors? But then you got a question about where hes from and why he says northwest,

stay up tho..no luv lost. Pie-RX!

May 4, 2005
you sound like u talkin greasey homie...sounds like you got some other agenda...and he dont have an ALBUM called Notorious Northwest he has a KOMPILATION...with Cool Nutz produced by NONSTOP...do your thing homie. good luck wit your career....to say shit like you dont care to know him etc. sounds suspect. Why wouldnt you want someone who is halfway doing some things to represent the NORTHWEST? Someone who makes shit happen and fuckz with major factors? But then you got a question about where hes from and why he says northwest,

whos gonna be on that komp?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002

check your pm so i do'nt ruin this entire thread lol

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
lol,

"Why wouldnt you want someone who is halfway doing some things to represent the NORTHWEST?"

read that line bro, he's not saying "why dont you be impressed with awax cause hes a rapper", he's askin why WOULDNT you want someone whos makin moves, to put it down for your region

Aug 5, 2002
The only thing that struck me funny is all the Free C-Murder shirts, didn't you guys see the vid of C shooting shit up on parole? I'm all for the Free "insert rapper name here" movement but dude must have wanted to go back to prison. Just my two cents.