A-Wax & Gonzoe Ft. C-Murder prod by Nonstop *VIDEO*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
He give it up to Seattle... He got a project in the works called "notorious northwest"
i'll probably get shit for this....but, why the hell is he (a wax) calling his album that? unless its a group, and everyone else is nw....lol...

that'd be like messy marv callin his album "Treal Tijuana." or some shit....lmao....maybe i'm just an asshole but i think that's pretty gay for someone who's not from the nw to do that....and i'm sure everyone would agree that if a NW artist called their album somethign with "BAY AREA" in it, that would be pretty fuckin gay.

dope that you produced that track tho...i don't really like a wax's music...or any of those guys really, but still, props on that. you're one of the few in the NW really doin shit that's for sure though.

Apr 7, 2004
i'll probably get shit for this....but, why the hell is he (a wax) calling his album that? unless its a group, and everyone else is nw....lol...

that'd be like messy marv callin his album "Treal Tijuana." or some shit....lmao....maybe i'm just an asshole but i think that's pretty gay for someone who's not from the nw to do that....and i'm sure everyone would agree that if a NW artist called their album somethign with "BAY AREA" in it, that would be pretty fuckin gay.

dope that you produced that track tho...i don't really like a wax's music...or any of those guys really, but still, props on that. you're one of the few in the NW really doin shit that's for sure though.
was claims a blood set in seattle if Im not mistaken.... I know he's from the bay but I guess he got put on in walla walla

Sep 26, 2008
If I'm not mistaken I think a wax moved to the Olympia area in his middle school years and then moved back to the bay after he got outta walla walla in his early 20's

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Because it's him and cool nutz project, and check wax history wit the NW
good shit. i figured it had something like that.

as for the other stuff...i do'nt care what prison he got put onto blood at...or where he went to middle school before he was in prison lol....livin in the nw for 10 years, half of those years not being by choice, don't really qualify you as nw anything...except someone who used to live there....

but alas...i'm not here to argue...just wanted to get my question answered....

May 4, 2005
the whole thing dope as fuck. good to see nonstop all thru the video.

only thing i thought was lame.. was gonzoe repeatin the last 6 barz or however many it was.

good shit Nonstop and Wax!