a-wax dissin dat bitch bash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
usernamex said:
what kind of fucking losers has a-wax on his mind so much he has to search for him then comment on a 5 month old thread with nothing useful?? holy shit.
I didnt search for it i was going trough someones posts..... I can tell by your posts that you are a big awax fan dont let my comments get you upset man calm down its just rap.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Seriously You Mutha Fuckas Need To Get Off Wax's Nuts Juss Cuz Hes White

And Who Gives 2 Shits What He Does, Hes Doin More Then Alot Of Us. Let Dude Make His Music, If People Dont Like It, They Wont Play His Shit, If They Do Like It, They Gonna Ride To It

And I Hope No One Takes Offence To What Im About To Say Next...But...

The African American ("Black" If Thats What You Would Rather Be Called) Siccness Members Need To Lay Off That Racist Shit, Your Repeating History, Juss In A Diffrent Light

Jul 29, 2002
didn't really bother to read all the posts but awax got spits. the only thing is that instead of making moves and putting all his energy into making his own hype with hit singles, dude instead is dissing other cats. this shit is getting out of hand....i'm not singling him out at all but rappers do this shit way too much. the bay need to get together and push this music that they have created into the whole country. Bash found his niche....it's time for these other bay artists to find their own.

Nov 1, 2004
EASTSIDEUP said:
it was only a dumb ass post because it was about your idol. if it was some other rapper you wouldnt have even bothered you ol rapdick sucking nigga

yeah your right... im on rappers dick so much i say where they are and arent like i know them personally instead of just listening to their music and saying whats good and isnt.... you got my number.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and im black and i like wax

i dont know the mobfigaz, why the fuck should i act like they my family and ride with them just cuz the figaz are black and wax is white

this is music not a civil war

both jacka, hus, and rydah are on a-wax songs
matter fact hus is the first person who speaks on "who got it' compilation let alone the first person that raps

whatever little personal beef they got is between them

i still listen to cd's where wax and the figaz were on the same songs
so this beef shit really is irrelevent in compairson to the albums