A Second Side of the Story (Geneva Mission shooting)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

Asylum-K.N.T.

4fifteenRolla said:
ay fuck homie from what I head he stabbed a 17 y/o kid cuz they got into an argument on the bus then he went on a rampage i mean what the fuck r the po supposed to do.. talk him down please I wouldah done the same thing
THIS MUTHA FUCKA HAS TO BE WHITE , LOOKY HERE U DUMB FUCK!!! WHAT IF UR FAT ASS WART HAVING MOMMA WOULDVE BEEN THAT LADY SHOT U STUPID COCK SUCKER. WOULD YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY? ANY FAGGETS LIKE 4FAGTEEN THAT TAKE THE PO'S SIDE ARE SOME CONFEDARATE FLAG RACIST BITCH MADE SNITCH TRICKS. :D

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YOUNGMOE said:
what's wrong with being white?
damn blood you get on my nerves
DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL DOGGY , AINT SHIT WRONG WITH BEIONG WHITE, BUT THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH ACTING BLACK OR LATIN. OH BOY':D

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YOUNGMOE said:
and i don't mean you
but that white boy shit man!!!
that ain't cool playa
you don't hear me sayin
"damn you must be latino"

like it's a bad thing?
that needs to stop folks
RELAX MY NIZZLE , THIS SHIT IS A BOARD , I BE LAUGHING AT WHITE DUDES THAT ACT BLACK OR LATIN DOGGY , THATS ALL IM SAYING , THAT QUEER 4FAGTEEN CLAIMING HE BLACK AND FROM THE SCO , BITCHES LIKE THAT SHOULDNT BE BREATHING. LOL OH BOY':D

ON THE REEL THO , THAT FAG IS LIKE THEM WANNABEE RAPPERS FROM IOWA COMING ON JENNY JONES U FEEL ME'

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Asylum-K.N.T. said:

THIS MUTHA FUCKA HAS TO BE WHITE , LOOKY HERE U DUMB FUCK!!! WHAT IF UR FAT ASS WART HAVING MOMMA WOULDVE BEEN THAT LADY SHOT U STUPID COCK SUCKER. WOULD YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY? ANY FAGGETS LIKE 4FAGTEEN THAT TAKE THE PO'S SIDE ARE SOME CONFEDARATE FLAG RACIST BITCH MADE SNITCH TRICKS. :D
Just waiting for the reply to that one!:rolleyes:

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YO MOE IM TRYNA GET A PICTURE OF THE 6FOOTAH LUMBER JACK BREEZEE LOL , SHE MUST BE A BEAST. OH BOY'

Apr 25, 2002
Asylum-K.N.T. said:

, I BE LAUGHING AT WHITE DUDES THAT ACT BLACK OR LATIN DOGGY , THATS ALL IM SAYING ,L ME'

what race r u?
cuz that statement makes you look like a fuckin dumbass....doggy?
shit.....if you aint black than your worse than anyone cuz i seen you type nigga countless times...and you always got somethin to say about white peeps...you musta been beat down by some arians...cuz theres no reason to be on some bullshit like that

Apr 25, 2002
things are funny...

Shea and all the others who complained that my post about racial profiling wasn't music related don't seem to be popping up on this post, I guess they're happy to hear non-music news as long as its the police's perspective.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

COME ON U BIG BADDAZZ ARIAN NORTEÑO ....LOL , OH BOY'
YOU DOWN FOR LA RAZA IN P I T A S HOMEBOY?:D

M

MrFreeze

Re: things are funny...

Mezzano said:
Shea and all the others who complained that my post about racial profiling wasn't music related don't seem to be popping up on this post, I guess they're happy to hear non-music news as long as its the police's perspective.
look again i posted on the first page potna.

Apr 25, 2002
YOUNGMOE said:
mezzano
shea and freeze ain't racist

what are you talkin about?
stop being so sensitive just cus they thought the posts shouldn't be in the RAP TALK forum
I didn't say they were racist.

Freeze - aiight, I missed it.

M

MrFreeze

its all good playa but dont brand me as bein insensitive about this issue its just i dont want to create any tension. everyone knows aboutthe racial disparity in this country and it makes me just as sicc as you. almost all my friends are hispanic or black so when i hear about racial shit it hits close to home. my only point is dont make white people the enemy cuz most of us hate racism just as much as you.

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
its all good playa but dont brand me as bein insensitive about this issue its just i dont want to create any tension. everyone knows aboutthe racial disparity in this country and it makes me just as sicc as you. almost all my friends are hispanic or black so when i hear about racial shit it hits close to home. my only point is dont make white people the enemy cuz most of us hate racism just as much as you.
man come on. I never said white people were the enemy, I'm not on that bullshit. I POSTED AN ARTICLE and everybody started complaining, I personally feel that people are very sensitive on this board.

And I didn't "brand you" in any way. But when it comes to racism, you're either against it or your for it. That's it. And if you're a white person who listens to rap music I would hope you're against it. You say you're against it, that's good. I hope more are you like in that case.

The part of your post I'm not feelin is this:
i dont want to create any tension
the tension is already created, in the real world. and I don't mean between whites and non-whites, I mean between certain racist whites (especially the police) and non-whites. so dont get it twisted. the police are out of control and that applies to all races but especially BROWNS and BLACKS. Theres nothing wrong with a message board addressing issues affecting the communities people live in, in real life.

SHEA - Its nuthin man.

M

MrFreeze

i meant tension between people on this board homie thats all. i dont want everyone turnin on eachother thinkin folks is racist. like i said before I DO NOT ENDORSE RACISM IN ANY WAY i think its fucked up we all cant act like equals and treat folks how you wanna be treated. its coo though homie i feel you on why you posted this up. just know i aint hatin on you and i dont got anything against you. 1-luv pimpin.

Apr 25, 2002
oh yea all cops are white huh? fuckin bullshit...and to assmilin...yea homie come to "pitas" and see for yourslef

im just sick of this racist posts period...if yall hate these white racist cops go kill um...go do that quit crying online bout some shit period